Thierry Ambrose

What's the deal with this lad....will he be fit for pre season so Pep can have a look at him or will we loan him out?

What's the deal with this lad....will he be fit for pre season so Pep can have a look at him or will we loan him out?

When I've seen him since his injury from last season, he hasn't looked the same player to me, then he was injured again. I would have put him right on the verge of the first team 15 months ago, (not that Pellegrini would have) but not what I've seen this season.

I hope him & Boadu don't go the same way as Pozo. All 3 were looking nailed on at one point then injuries have derailled them.

With a combination of injuries & Pellegrini, we have really missed out on some potential talent over the past two seasons.

Ideally he's already got a loan at a testing level sorted for next season and is packing his bags.

If he's here at the start of the season i'd be really concerned about his development

Ideally he's already got a loan at a testing level sorted for next season and is packing his bags.

If he's here at the start of the season i'd be really concerned about his development
Why not have a pre-season in his home team? He may still be recovering from his injury and stuff.

He's been a big miss this season and hopefully he will be back bigger and better. Top prospect.

And please get Boadu back , he is (was?) a fantastic prospect.

Saw him post a pic on twitter with the new kit. Anyone know what's up with Ambrose? We might need a striker in the EDS in case an injury strikes. Lad is a good talent.

He's tweeted saying he'll be back in a few weeks after 10 months out. Good to hear, hope he recovers from the time out.

He's been out a long time, like Baker may have missed any chance he had.

Shame really seems a genuine lad from what I've seen of him but looks like he could fall away like Gudetti (sp) and Nimley. Our young forwards who are built up perhaps too much by us fans have never had a chance. Think that'll change under Pep but Ambrose is maybe an age range too old now for Pep.

He's been out a long time, like Baker may have missed any chance he had.

Shame really seems a genuine lad from what I've seen of him but looks like he could fall away like Gudetti (sp) and Nimley. Our young forwards who are built up perhaps too much by us fans have never had a chance. Think that'll change under Pep but Ambrose is maybe an age range too old now for Pep.
Ambrose is only 19, I hardly think he's too old. As long as there's no lingering problems (what was his injury?) then he certainly had the speed. power and skill set to succeed. Seems a really likable lad too.

Ambrose is only 19, I hardly think he's too old. As long as there's no lingering problems (what was his injury?) then he certainly had the speed. power and skill set to succeed. Seems a really likable lad too.
Thought he was a bit older than that, hopefully he'll come back strong and get a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.