Thierry Ambrose

Nasri said:
Marseille, Lille, Saint Etienne, Bordeaux ,Troyes approched Ambrose's close relation for a loan for the next season.

Thanks for the info share :) now the inherent problem is if true which one would hit that sweet spot between playing time, style of play and quality of teammates.

THIERRY ambrose ‏@thierryambrose 2m2 minutes ago
Delighted and proud to sign a new 5 year deal today with @MCFC
1f499.png

Maybe pro contract ?

5 yrs is great news,he has talent in spades and that contract is evidence the club could not have made it any clearer how highly they rate him.

5 yrs is great news,he has talent in spades and that contract is evidence the club could not have made it any clearer how highly they rate him.
Seems almost unprecedented (but welcome OFC) for an 18yo, I wonder if someone has been sniffing around for him?

What's the thinking for this season? Another one out on loan or EDS and maybe the odd 1st team squad opportunity?

Seems almost unprecedented (but welcome OFC) for an 18yo, I wonder if someone has been sniffing around for him?

What's the thinking for this season? Another one out on loan or EDS and maybe the odd 1st team squad opportunity?
SHould have another season with City, play for EDS. He's still only 18yo and was born in 1997 (YCL). He's not ready for the first team football now, but I can imagine seing him getting an odd game during the seosn if he impresses and continues to grow

A five year contract is a big statement from the club. Rightly so, in my opinion. I think he's one of the very best prospects in the EDS. Always stands out whenever I've seen them. We've got two outstanding young strikers in Ambrose and Iheanacho.

A five year contract is a big statement from the club. Rightly so, in my opinion. I think he's one of the very best prospects in the EDS. Always stands out whenever I've seen them. We've got two outstanding young strikers in Ambrose and Iheanacho.

It is a big statement indeed, an indicator of how he is valued by the club. Pellegrini was a bit cautious last season when it came to Ambrose: I think he made one or two first team match day squad lists but I am thinking that this will change in the upcoming season. May not be ready yet to take a berth in that first squad like Ihenachio for instance but I expect him to get more appearances next season and show what he is capable of as he continues to develop.

I think we're going to be playing 4231/433 a lot more next season, hence why we're seemingly looking to offload Jovetic and Dzeko and haven't really been linked with any other strikers. I think we'll go with Aguero, Bony and Iheanacho as our striking options, with Ambrose as a back up in an emergency or for league cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.