Thierry Ambrose

Neville Kneville said:
Glauber Berti said:
They're all 16 and city do follow a policy of playing prospects at least one age group above so it wouldn't be unheard of but considering the amount of physical and mental development that goes on during "early adult years" it wouldn't just be the standard of football that would raise he'd be playing against more physically developed players and if he didn't hit the ground running it might knock his confidence and stunt his development he's enjoying a rich vein of form right now, he looks to be enjoying his football and at his age that's what matters, but on the flip-side I suppose if we really have ambitions of bringing through our youth prospects someone has to really stake a claim for a spot in the team and there is no better way to do that than scoring for fun at youth levels just give it time and see if he can keep this run going

I thought he was already 17. If he's 16 then he can stay where he is for another season.

The rag commentators were talking about his physical strength & ability holding off their centre backs, being down to him being that bit older & better developed.

He is two years younger than they are.
Faour has just turned 16, Ambrose is shortly 17 (next month).

http://foudefootball.com/2014/02/23/interview-thierry-ambrose-manchester-city-edf-u17/

FoudeFootBall was to meet a very promising young player for French football . Thierry Ambrose 16 years old and plays for Manchester City this season , reveals his career but his ambitions for the future. Exclusive FoudeFootBall.com .

Hi Thierry , can you introduce yourself to our readers?

Hello everyone, my name is Thierry Ambrose, I am 16 years old , I was born in Sens (89) and currently plays in Manchester City Football Club.

What is your football career?

I started playing football in the club PSCM ( Paron Saint Clement Maillot) from the age of 5 years, then I played the AJAuxerre 9 years up to 16 years and I signed Manchester City FC in July 2013.

At what position do you play ?

In the club I play striker and selection ( EDF 17) I move in right midfielder or left midfielder .

You 're French international , on what occasions were you selected?

I was selected repeatedly U16 and U17 , the first time was in August 2012 , I was 15 and my first game was face Wales ( 6-0 ) .

What are your strengths and weaknesses in the game?

My strong points are my vision of the game, my travels and my weaknesses , I would not selfish enough .

What are your goals for club and personal ?

Play the top of the table Premier League U18 Championship (now the first group ) <a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportstats.com/soccer/england/premier-league-u18/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportstats.com/soccer/englan ... eague-u18/</a> ) . Go as far as possible in Youth League Champions League (Champions League youth ) and make some entries in U 21. Last Friday, I was called for the first time with the reserve team sectional U21 , we qualified for the semi -finals with a score of (3-2) against Newcastle .

What are your ambitions for the future for France ?

Continue to be selected for France and try to qualify for the Euro U 17.

What is your role model in your job?

Thierry Henry .

What is your dream club in France ? then in the world ?

PSG since the Pauleta my club AJAuxerre the heart and in the world Manchester City.

Do you have a message or dedication to our readers ?

First I want to thank you for this interview. I want to thank all the people who follow me on various social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram ) , thank you to all those who support me , my family, my friends and my club Manchester City

Whats this guy like? Just started in our EDS UEFA Youth League game against Atletico Madrid at only 16. Must be decent, is he a good prospect?

proudbear said:
Whats this guy like? Just started in our EDS UEFA Youth League game against Atletico Madrid at only 16. Must be decent, is he a good prospect?

Always seems to score in the U18 matches. Got the assist today I think.

TheProdigy2k9 said:
proudbear said:

Always seems to score in the U18 matches. Got the assist today I think.
Also on the verge of breaking into our eds(u21) it's just a matter of breaking Hiwula off.
Next season i'd like to see hiwula in the loan system which will make room for ambrose in the u21s... A good loan move could however be awesome for ambrose, but that would really be skipping a couple of steps.

Thierry Ambrose always been very in advance are age, Ambrose is a desicive player.
He is happy and that is the most important.

I'm not worried about him in U21, he learns very quickly.

He scored again today,for the u18's,in a 4-0 win over Boro.

I think this lad could be a star for us in the not too distant.......

FantasyIreland said:

Interesting player with real promise.Pace,good strength even though he isn't that big,jumps very well,good close control and can clearly score goals. He has just about everything and add to that I would say a good attitude.

Involved in the build up for the first goal too running the ball deep to the right corner and then after the ball had been worked across to the other side he was there to head home at the far post from virtually point blank range.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
FantasyIreland said:

Interesting player with real promise.Pace,good strength even though he isn't that big,jumps very well,good close control and can clearly score goals. He has just about everything and add to that I would say a good attitude.

Involved in the build up for the first goal too running the ball deep to the right corner and then after the ball had been worked across to the other side he was there to head home at the far post from virtually point blank range.

Cheers Nelly.

It does seem he creates as well as scores,both numbers being high this season.I'm trying to think of a player he reminds me of but I'm not sure I can come up with one....? maybe Owen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.