Thieving Scumbags

Blue Melbourne said:
BimboBob said:
Stevie B said:
What will GMP do?

Nada.....

Not assed about the bike now, I've lost my Mrs over this shit

You can have her back a bit later mate, she's starting to do my head in as well. Keeps going on about how you called her a bike? I told her she must have misheard.
ok now that BB has carried on with the insensitive gags, I wouId Like to pint to my subtIe gag earIier.

I thought it was funny...
Blue Melbourne said:
Have you spoken to the Police?

Well, we hadn't heard it since page 1 I suppose.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Blue Melbourne said:
BimboBob said:

You can have her back a bit later mate, she's starting to do my head in as well. Keeps going on about how you called her a bike? I told her she must have misheard.
ok now that BB has carried on with the insensitive gags, I wouId Like to pint to my subtIe gag earIier.

I thought it was funny...
Blue Melbourne said:
Have you spoken to the Police?

Well, we hadn't heard it since page 1 I suppose.

He keeps recycling the gags

scall said:
Mine got nicked a few weeks ago. I'd left it in the garden without a lock for about a month, my sister told me I should lock it in the shed as it could get nicked and sure enough a few days later it got nicked!

Then to rub salt in the wounds, a mate of mine who works for the council forwarded an email she got from the police warning about bike thefts in my area!

your sister is a main suspect in my book

That's two old bikes he's lost in the same day.

(sorry mate, just joking)

I know the push bike wasn't that old.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.