Thieving Scumbags

bluevengence said:
mrcunny said:
Stevie B said:
Keep 'em coming lads, cheering me up this....

Had a massive row with the mrs, she's forked off to work and I dunno if we're still together :S

Dont worry mate,it want be long before you are rimming her again...

Are you insinuating that his missus is a bike ?

yes shes got some lovely nipples..

mrcunny said:
bluevengence said:
mrcunny said:
Dont worry mate,it want be long before you are rimming her again...

Are you insinuating that his missus is a bike ?

yes shes got some lovely nipples..

images

BWTAC said:
You'll be better off without the missus Steve, she was taking you for a ride.

She's pullin your chain mate, let her go saddle herself with someone else. You can put the tv on and crank up the volume, go buy yourself some new gear.
In the meantime your mates will raliegh round I'm sure.
Don't brake your heart about this, she forked off but she'll soon get tyred and want to shifter stuff back within a certain time frame.
Ask yourself derailleur want her back? If so, trike issing her when she returns and once she realises she was wrong, shimano better next time.

13 :-p

Have I missed something , or was your Mrs on the bike when it was stolen ?
If not how have you lost her ?

lived in Preston for a short period this year, anyway purchased myself a nice new GT avalanche and some very heavy duty locks for just short of £700 had it for 2 days and it was stolen.

Mother fucking theives.

glen quagmire said:
I think you are all a bunch of twats! The lad has lost his bike and his bird in the same day, and you lot can do is yank his chain and saddle him with a load of grief!
Anyone got his number, you know, give him a bell and check he's ok

SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:
I think you are all a bunch of twats! The lad has lost his bike and his bird in the same day, and you lot can do is yank his chain and saddle him with a load of grief!

It's at times like this we all need to Raleigh round. If anyone beats that I'll give them the money myself.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
SWP's back said:
glen quagmire said:

It's at times like this we all need to Raleigh round. If anyone beats that I'll give them the money myself.

Six posts up.

And I got derailleur and shimano in :-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.