Things are far clearer now

Rammyblues

1) History counts for fuck all - money is god (Rooney prepared to leave the so called most sucessful club in premiership for a better deal, stays but doubles his wages)
2) Rooney is now bigger than the Rags - takes the piss out of the club, players and rag fans, upsets the manager so he is in tears, in the past he would have been out of the door, now even though everything done in full glare of press signs a new deal.
3) Rags whole club are now shit scared of our club, never in all my life have I ever known anything like this. Fans daubing threats on walls, demonstrating outside homes, commentators saying he wouldn't be able to walk the streets.
4) They do things the right way, players only join them to win trophies - Rooneys statements re quality of squad.
5) Rag clubs reputation has been drawn through the mud they are on the decline, have to accept it will now take longer for that decline to show itself but the cracks in their rotten empire are starting to show - Lack of ambition in transfer market, large debts. (God bless the Glazers and long may they continue to bleed that shithole club dry)
6) Thank fuck I don't have to cheer the badge kissing rag (Phew that was too close for comfort)

That pretty much sums up the events of the week for me. United are now much weaker and the Manager is much weaker. The cracks have barely been papered over.

to me the best bit is a player of rooney's ability comes available and then not, yet it matters not a jot to us as we dont actually need him.

how many squads anywhere in world football can say that.
not many.

i'm still a happy blue.

de niro said:
to me the best bit is a player of rooney's ability comes available and then not, yet it matters not a jot to us as we dont actually need him.

how many squads anywhere in world football can say that.
not many.

i'm still a happy blue.

That indeed was the must entertaining bit,

Rooney with our current formation and the form of Tevez wouldn't have been an automatic choice, yet he is so pivitol to them that they have bent over and been shafted in the car park in full view of the iceland moms so to speak.

As a club they have historically had low morals the fact that are prepared to lower them still further reminds me of the spotty ginger lad in the group at ten to two on a grab a granny nite (excuse the possible pun and no offence to the gingers)

Now the dust has settled, fair play to the lads who didn't want him and never budged.

However, I wanted him but I was struggling to establish eaxctly why i wanted him; for the wind-up; or for footballing reasons.

Anyway, he may be the same player in 8 months time I wanted to sign yesterday, he'll probably be in better form. That doesn't matter, he is the morally bereft fat scouse c*nt I always suspected he was and he suits that football club down to the ground.

Go on Mario, show them what a real child prodigy looks like.

m27 said:
Now the dust has settled, fair play to the lads who didn't want him and never budged.

However, I wanted him but I was struggling to establish eaxctly why i wanted him; for the wind-up; or for footballing reasons.

Anyway, he may be the same player in 8 months time I wanted to sign yesterday, he'll probably be in better form. That doesn't matter, he is the morally bereft fat scouse c*nt I always suspected he was and he suits that football club down to the ground.

This.. i am still smiling as i can't see how they can bounce back i always thought it was a win win for us, hope i am right

bumbleblue said:
m27 said:

This.. i am still smiling as i can't see how they can bounce back i always thought it was a win win for us, hope i am right

and me. I said I didn't want to see him in a City shirt, but as the week went on I was sort of accepting the idea, purely for wind up reasons.

Glad he is stayin at the swamp...its were Shrek is happiest....
No more can they throw the "He only went to city fer the money" lie at us, Rooney played em good.....and Fergie was beaten at the mind games were told he is a master of.....

TICK FECKIN TOCK!!!!

the rags have had their time, and as much as it must have pained us in the early 80's, they simply have to accept it

i'm glad to be alive in this moment being a city fan

fucking rags.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.