Things are far clearer now

Really good post and agree with every word of it. The problem for them is paying that money for him will eat into what ever little budget they have for the next couple of years and without the revenue of being Champions League Champions they will need to sell.....AGAIN. Baconface will be gone in a few years (one way or another) and with these new rules that are being bought in they won't be able to make anywhere as much money in a few years. Make's me laugh aswell with those Rags the other night in their Replica kits with Green And Yellow scarfs etc on holding aloft their banner claiming that Shrek is a whore and they WON'T FORGIVE him...... Coleen=Rags........ He's taken this piss out of you all. I compared it to a married man going home and telling his wife that he doesn't want to be with her after all this time. He wants somebody else cos she won't put out anymore and she isn't getting any better with age etc...... After the dust settles and he decides to give it another go after she promises to let him have his way more often and she'll try and tidy up a bit the way she used to blah blah blah. Every time that bloke stays out late with his mates or works late or even looks at another woman, his wife will throw it back in his face! Every bad game Shrek has or every injury he has will be looked upon by those deluded Rag twats as though it's him playing up again. I see a divorce in the next couple of years and their 'Noisy' next door neighbours will continue their fantastic love in and enjoy their new cars and new mod cons (the stuff the old couple used to be able to get when they were in love)!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.