Things people say that annoy you..

BlueSam

Literally...

To be fair.. seriously..the amount of people who say "to be fair" astounds me, Is it a Manc thing?

every fucker in the world now says "awesome", I actually like awesome but now its become this shit thing people will say to you in shops when you are buying things.. not in its proper context.. stoned or on a surfboard.. or looking down at the earth from space..

epic..

the worst one of all though

anything over 100% .. "I will give it 116,000%" ARGHHH

glen quagmire said:
To be fair, this thread is awsome. I am sure 250% of the posters on here will agree with my epic conclusion.

I knew this coming but was suprised that it happened within 2 replies.

BimboBob said:
glen quagmire said:
To be fair, this thread is awsome. I am sure 250% of the posters on here will agree with my epic conclusion.

To be fair we had this thread a week ago but i'm 125% sure that the OP missed it.

I miss everything these days, I have my girlfiend going mad that I am addicted to this website but some of you lot on here with your post count and stuff amaze me.

BlueSam said:
BimboBob said:
glen quagmire said:

To be fair we had this thread a week ago but i'm 125% sure that the OP missed it.

To be fair I miss everything these days, I have my girlfiend going mad that I am addicted to this website 187% but some of you lot on here with your epic post count and stuff literally amazes me.

To be fair this thread is epic, I liked how you put 999% into it, you're awesome!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.