Things people say that annoy you..

' hello '
cant stand people tbh...

no i ant stand it when people i know or anyone tbh.. Raise the voice at the end of a sentence when they are telling me something.
Normal people who have been abroad for a while ( although i have done this and sure i dont this pitch change)

People who are from your home town and move away...

Or fookin students, who have read the classic books (because someone told them they where classics) and they think they are above you in the whole food chain because of this

apparently - a word used almost exclusively by gossiping women. "apparently, dawn has hairy toes and an adams apple, apparently"

going forward - bullshit business talk.

chav - daily mail inspired "posh" word for scally or ratbag. why change what works

literally - the amount of people that use this in the wrong context is astounding. "i am literally dead on my feet" NO, NO YOUR NOT

there are more

Reporters and commentators who say a players ''appeared to use his elbow/head...'' when the player has just fuckin nutted some poor twat or nearly elbowed the opponents nose flat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.