Things that annoy you about the British

A national sport - just like your rounders, netball, and rugby played with padding on!

;-)
How can anyone complain that baseball is slow and boring and then sit through a 5-day cricket match? I assuming the scoring was equal to the number of beers the fellow who invented it had that day.

Not rugby with padding. "Riot-geared handegg." Added to the lexicon from off here.

Last edited:
The fact that they insist on holding the door open for you even when you are so far away that you have to run a bit
That's the only delight the p.c brigade haven't told me isn't good for me.old people are best or women in heels.

I know am going to hell.I hear it's a dry heat though.

How can anyone complain that baseball is slow and boring and then sit through a 5-day cricket match? I assuming the scoring was equal to the number of beers the fellow who invented it had that day.

Not rugby with padding. "Riot-geared handegg." Added to the lexicon from off here.
Only watched rounders and netball when my girls were in their school teams. The American rounders would send a glass eye to sleep.
Your netball players have to be 7 foot tall to play, and one team runs to the other end, scores or misses, and the opposition then does the same. BORING!!
American "football": with all that gear on, they must be pussies! (Having said that, I saw a Kansas City Chiefs linebacker on Market Street in town a few years ago - it went dark as he passed!)
I must agree,5 day cricket is far too slow, but I can't say the same about the limited overs games. And it's the supporters who get through the beer, not the players (Freddie Flintoff an honourable exception).

the working man in this country is treated like shit,we have less disposable income than practically every developed nation on earth ,less public holidays , lower pensions then most ,longer working life then most,undercut by cheap migrant labour , (racist not), we have well and truly been browbeaten into submission, that she devil gave us a proper kicking didnt she,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.