Things that are missing from eastlands?

manchester blue said:
The only thing missing from the matchday experience for me is the lack of music played after a goal like Wigan do. I think this would liven up the atmosphere.

Get out.

manchester blue said:
The only thing missing from the matchday experience for me is the lack of music played after a goal like Wigan do. I think this would liven up the atmosphere.

I pray to God you've just Double Clarkie'd me. If not, you're dead to me. The day City do this is the day I melt my Season Card and never return. We're City for fucks sake. Not a bunch of post-Euro 96 nouveaux football yonner c*nts!

m27 said:
manchester blue said:

I pray to God you've just Double Clarkie'd me. If not, you're dead to me. The day City do this is the day I melt my Season Card and never return. We're City for fucks sake. Not a bunch of post-Euro 96 nouveaux football yonner c*nts!
i agree 100%
but after Hamburg away my kids thought the playing of the music after their goals was great
ffs felt like leaving them there
was it Coldplay?

squirtyflower said:
m27 said:
i agree 100%
but after Hamburg away my kids thought the playing of the music after their goals was great
was it Coldplay?

yep. was viva la vida, it actually sounded quite good.

Freestyler said:
squirtyflower said:
i agree 100%
was it Coldplay?

that's what they said, the sound system was excellent
but i'm an old fuddy duddy, i don't think we should have live games on tv either

squirtyflower said:
Freestyler said:
that's what they said, the sound system was excellent
but i'm an old fuddy duddy, i don't think we should have live games on tv either

if it was at city you would have to put your fingers in your eyes cause the music sometimes sounds distorted, at hamburg it sounded like the a gig, like the band were playing it live, was proper clear, i think music when you score is a bit gay, but i have to admit it sounded brilliant viva la vida when they scored.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
The MEN lorry printing van outside the main stand so you could buy a copy of the football pink immediately after the match.

pink final! a million times better than Gillette Soccer Saturday!

m27 said:
manchester blue said:

haha - good spot. I would tear down each and every speaker in the stadium if we ever did this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.