Things that are missing from eastlands?

Lmarkham-blueblood said:
blue1969 said:
just jokin. anyway its a good point that. it would be great if every game was even half as good as the hamburg one last year

I'm in 111 so it isnt so bad. But due to a cock up I was in 107 v Scunny. It was like a library.
Even aways this season have been poor.

I know i posted earlier but Atmosphere is definetely the one.
My son (10) said his best match ever was Blackburn away, his 1st away game.
Fcukin magic, 7,000 blues in unison.
Eastlands can be flat to say the least.
Over tomorrow see u then Brothers and sisters.

blue1969 said:
Lmarkham-blueblood said:
just jokin. anyway its a good point that. it would be great if every game was even half as good as the hamburg one last year

I'm in 111 so it isnt so bad. But due to a cock up I was in 107 v Scunny. It was like a library.
Even aways this season have been poor.

i was dissapointed at the derby considering what we had to get excited about. on the other hand blackburn 1st half was ok

Before all seating. You could mingle amongst like minded people. Today you get a ticket where your put. No choice.

A decent name for the ground that everyone can relate to.

I can't do all this "COMS" or "Eastlands" palaver.

FFS - call it Maine Road!

The MEN lorry printing van outside the main stand so you could buy a copy of the football pink immediately after the match.

A real half time scoreboard with letters for games and metal numbers being put up.

A bloke in a white coat pushing an urn around the perimeter selling tea and crisps.

Blocks of seats of different colours.

Big posts holding roofs up that obscure the view.

Paying a few bob in cash at the turnstile with a young kid hiding behind you so he can get in for free.

UCP Tripe adverts and 'Steelwork by Booths of Bolton'.

Seeing the dark green BBC lorries outside the ground and getting excited that we were on Match of the Day.

Things have changed a bit, have'nt they.

I'm sure it's probably been suggested already, but I wouldn't mind 'Manchester City FC' spelt out in the seats of one of the stands.

Nowhere to have a "laugh-and-joke" for more-than 2 hours confined.... seriously... it's keeping me away and watching the games on Snide TV .... I used to pay >£500 for a season ticket. Tin-hat and all that but I am willing to bet I'm not on my own...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.