Things that made you feel awful.

peoffrey said:
I think I've shared this one before but I had a brief relationship with a girl many years ago who was far, far more interested in me than I was in her. I was, and still am, quite an independent person and don't like to be tied down - but she was the opposite and making all the effort. I suppose I was never firm enough to tell her I wasn't interested and it came to an end on a night out where I'd left her with her Mate and spent more time talking to friends than I did talking to her. She dragged me to the outside area of the Pub to give me an ultimatum (i.e. tell me you love me or fuck off) so I tried to say it wasn't going to work out but did so without any tact. She promptly burst in to tears and all I could do was laugh in her face which I put down to being deeply embarrassed at the entire thing.

I'll never forget laughing in the face of a girl who was crying because of me. Never.
Heartless bastard.

Blue Smarties said:
peoffrey said:
I think I've shared this one before but I had a brief relationship with a girl many years ago who was far, far more interested in me than I was in her. I was, and still am, quite an independent person and don't like to be tied down - but she was the opposite and making all the effort. I suppose I was never firm enough to tell her I wasn't interested and it came to an end on a night out where I'd left her with her Mate and spent more time talking to friends than I did talking to her. She dragged me to the outside area of the Pub to give me an ultimatum (i.e. tell me you love me or fuck off) so I tried to say it wasn't going to work out but did so without any tact. She promptly burst in to tears and all I could do was laugh in her face which I put down to being deeply embarrassed at the entire thing.

I'll never forget laughing in the face of a girl who was crying because of me. Never.

Heartless bastard.

I was truly in love for the first time a few years ago and the Girl finished with me by text message a day before New Years Eve to go back to her ex-Boyfriend.

I've always struggled telling a girl it's over when things weren't working out so I used to get my mum to answer the door or phone and say I wasn't in until they got the message.
One girl was really persistent and eventually resorted to posting a hand written letter through my door containing every single swearword and insult she could think of. Parts of the paper were ripped where you could tell she'd been pushing the pen down in anger. Her opening salvo was "You are a fucking chicken shit coward and I'm going to tell every girl I know never to go anywhere near you. You fucking bastard".
I'd only been seeing her for about 3 weeks.

Having my arse wiped by a close female friend after having too much acid at a house-warming party. Shudder every time I see her.

johnny on the spot said:
Having my arse wiped by a close female friend after having too much acid at a house-warming party. Shudder every time I see her.
Erm.....didn't wipe it with a toothbrush did she Johnny?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
johnny on the spot said:
Erm.....didn't wipe it with a toothbrush did she Johnny?

Not sure mate. It definitely wasn't her house. At least I got a nice toaster out of the experience.

I remember being sat in my ex-girlfriend's living room with her mum and her mum's mate while she was getting ready upstairs - this was about two years ago.

Anyway, we all got talking and my ex's mum's mate noticed the Westlife coaster that my ex's mum was using. She looked at it and made a sly remark about how rubbish Westlife were. Without thinking I just went, "You must be the first middle-aged woman I've ever met that doesn't like Westlife". The room fell silent. Turns out she'd only just turned forty and I'd properly offended her.

MCFC BOB said:
I remember being sat in my ex-girlfriend's living room with her mum and her mum's mate while she was getting ready upstairs - this was about two years ago.

Anyway, we all got talking and my ex's mum's mate noticed the Westlife coaster that my ex's mum was using. She looked at it and made a sly remark about how rubbish Westlife were. Without thinking I just went, "You must be the first middle-aged woman I've ever met that doesn't like Westlife". The room fell silent. Turns out she'd only just turned forty and I'd properly offended her.

is this why she is your ex?

anymore than 2sheiks said:
I've always struggled telling a girl it's over when things weren't working out so I used to get my mum to answer the door or phone and say I wasn't in until they got the message.
One girl was really persistent and eventually resorted to posting a hand written letter through my door containing every single swearword and insult she could think of. Parts of the paper were ripped where you could tell she'd been pushing the pen down in anger. Her opening salvo was "You are a fucking chicken shit coward and I'm going to tell every girl I know never to go anywhere near you. You fucking bastard".
I'd only been seeing her for about 3 weeks.

Was it Pam off here?

Back in 2003 I was in Iraq travelling from Kuwait to Basra in a 4 tonner with an open back (the canvas had been taken down due to the heat) and whenever you went through villages the children would run out after the truck hoping we would throw things out, like sweets/water bottles etc which we would oblige to do on many occasions. On this occasion there was a little girl who must have been about 3/4 years old who I noticed hadn't got anything as the bigger kids had got to the sweets/water first so I beckoned to her to keep following the truck so i could make sure she got some of the treats but as I threw her a full 2litre water bottle the truck sped up and the velocity the water bottle skidded off the tarmac and into her head, knocking her arse over tit and about 5 foot back crying her eyes out, to make matters worse one of the other kids ran over and took the water. Then came the high fives from the other lads which I ashamedly took. I can say looking back I feel rather bad about it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.