Things that made you feel awful.

Drewmanc said:
Back in 2003 I was in Iraq travelling from Kuwait to Basra in a 4 tonner with an open back (the canvas had been taken down due to the heat) and whenever you went through villages the children would run out after the truck hoping we would throw things out, like sweets/water bottles etc which we would oblige to do on many occasions. On this occasion there was a little girl who must have been about 3/4 years old who I noticed hadn't got anything as the bigger kids had got to the sweets/water first so I beckoned to her to keep following the truck so i could make sure she got some of the treats but as I threw her a full 2litre water bottle the truck sped up and the velocity the water bottle skidded off the tarmac and into her head, knocking her arse over tit and about 5 foot back crying her eyes out, to make matters worse one of the other kids ran over and took the water. Then came the high fives from the other lads which I ashamedly took. I can say looking back I feel rather bad about it!

Hearts and minds.

Drewmanc said:
Back in 2003 I was in Iraq travelling from Kuwait to Basra in a 4 tonner with an open back (the canvas had been taken down due to the heat) and whenever you went through villages the children would run out after the truck hoping we would throw things out, like sweets/water bottles etc which we would oblige to do on many occasions. On this occasion there was a little girl who must have been about 3/4 years old who I noticed hadn't got anything as the bigger kids had got to the sweets/water first so I beckoned to her to keep following the truck so i could make sure she got some of the treats but as I threw her a full 2litre water bottle the truck sped up and the velocity the water bottle skidded off the tarmac and into her head, knocking her arse over tit and about 5 foot back crying her eyes out, to make matters worse one of the other kids ran over and took the water. Then came the high fives from the other lads which I ashamedly took. I can say looking back I feel rather bad about it!
Would have got many laughs on You've Been Framed.

Watching the start of that Tyrranosaur film made me feel awful....

i've been drinking heavily all weekend and on friday night i got so pissed that i didn't turn up for cricket the next day, let my team down.

I killed the school gerbil. It was an accident. I didn't know it would fall out of the jar as it rolled down the steep hill.

c4lv3rt said:
Hahahaha this thread is hilarious, crying here

I think the phrase 'giggling my tits off' tickled me more than some of the stories...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.