Things that never really took off

2z5q6q9.png

In an emergency once when the missus had done burgers, chips and beans, I legged it to the co-op 'cos we were out of red sauce. This monstrosity was all they had. I slapped a load on my tea and then had to look at the ceiling every time I raised the fork to my gob. It just didn't seem right.

Unknown_Genius said:
Those red Champ20ns T-shirts. They seemed like a really popular idea back in April, don't know what happened since though.
Brilliant!

citykev28 said:
2z5q6q9.png

In an emergency once when the missus had done burgers, chips and beans, I legged it to the co-op 'cos we were out of red sauce. This monstrosity was all they had. I slapped a load on my tea and then had to look at the ceiling every time I raised the fork to my gob. It just didn't seem right.

I remember my mum buying a bottle of that dirt then taking the hump with us for never eating it. That being said she did once offer to make me a pear sandwich one time when i complained there was fuck all in the cupboard and took the hump when i turned that down and yes a pear sandwich was two buttered pieces of bread with some tinned pears in the middle

citykev28 said:
2z5q6q9.png

Is that Hulk jizz or what ?, wtf is that shit.

Did it taste like normal ketchup ?<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm --<br /><br />
uwe28 said:
2njfq6w.jpg

Self heating coffee.Good idea but meh!!!

I remember them, they had like little heat boxes at spar with them and hot choc type things, tasted like shit and that is a 12yo opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.