mcfcnorthstand said:
200px-Rabbit-aul.jpg

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:39 pm --

Coca-Cola's Dasani brand bottled water

0304-03.jpg

That turned out to be tap water.

correct Thames water.

Carstairs said:
[bigimg]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7X4LtVfZ8Bs/TpH01HcoizI/AAAAAAAABJ4/A01MIERsY_o/s640/Coppell+Lee+first+day.jpg[/bigimg]

He took off when he get caught having a peak in the showers...

citykev28 said:
2z5q6q9.png

In an emergency once when the missus had done burgers, chips and beans, I legged it to the co-op 'cos we were out of red sauce. This monstrosity was all they had. I slapped a load on my tea and then had to look at the ceiling every time I raised the fork to my gob. It just didn't seem right.

I was just about to mention blue ketchup that turned up at city one year

_41211140_saucebottle203.jpg

how about this cracking idea

[bigimg]http://www.toptenz.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/rongzunrazor.jpg[/bigimg]

Is there anything they haven't tried to attach to a mobile phone!

TCIB said:
citykev28 said:
2z5q6q9.png

In an emergency once when the missus had done burgers, chips and beans, I legged it to the co-op 'cos we were out of red sauce. This monstrosity was all they had. I slapped a load on my tea and then had to look at the ceiling every time I raised the fork to my gob. It just didn't seem right.

Is that Hulk jizz or what ?, wtf is that shit.

Did it taste like normal ketchup ?

-- Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:36 pm --

uwe28 said:
2njfq6w.jpg

Self heating coffee.Good idea but meh!!!

I remember them, they had like little heat boxes at spar with them and hot choc type things, tasted like shit and that is a 12yo opinion.

They still sell them in B&M.

I know cos a lady had bought one in the till line before me!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.