Things that REALLY PI*S YOU OFF!!!

playing bolethempassme and also not subing dejong of after the 72min and put swp or petrov on

Now I like Boyata, but how is he constantly picked over Neds?

Was Neds injured in the warm up?

Another thing... Mancini has to stop being so... "Italian" in his set up. This is not Serie 'A'. We cannot plod along leisurely. This is the Prem. It's blood and guts and even the smallest teams will bite your hand off for the points.

Kidd should know this and drive this home. With urgency, we can smash anyone.

Not enough of it at the moment...

Supporting City and having my hopes dashed whenever we seem to be making progress!

ManCityFC said:
warpig said:
queue jumpers, especially when your at the bar waiting to get served. gets my goat right up.

I have come to blows over that mate. Fucks me right off. We all need our beer, but you shouldn't forget to be a gentleman. I have actually traded blows over it. I always scan the bar and make sure I get people in before who were there first. The worst one is when you nod someone in, they grab their pints but don't nod you in after, then a couple of slappers walk in and order 10 complicated bacardi based drinks and then all their (usually) student mates come over and ask them to get 15 pints of a slow poor brew. Fuck me, I want to buy a sniper rifle, a ten pack of Stellas and find a hill to sit on after that happens.
I'm on the grassy knoll with you on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.