Things that taste better when .....

Everything tastes better if it's homemade, as long as Mrs Stony isn't making it. Not much chance of that though, the last time she used the cooker the kids were about the same age the grandchildren are now.

bluegirl74 said:
StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
I'm not much of a chef but I've found nobody makes gravy as good as mine

can i borrow you next sunday when it's my turn to have my mum and dad for sunday dinner? my dad says that my roast dinners are great but always let down by my gravy.

mine is probably my pimms. it's the slug of gin which sets it apart. in fact, i quite fancy one now.

or my roast chicken which is waayyyy better than any i've ever had in a restaurant.
I don't see why not. Give us a bell half hour before you dish up and I'll quickly bash a pan up

You can do me a pimms while u wait. Without the pimms, just the gin.

stony said:
Everything tastes better if it's homemade, as long as Mrs Stony isn't making it. Not much chance of that though, the last time she used the cooker the kids were about the same age the grandchildren are now.

I really went wrong in life............ Your mrs doesn't cook?

bluegirl74 said:
I'm not much of a chef but I've found nobody makes gravy as good as mine

can i borrow you next sunday when it's my turn to have my mum and dad for sunday dinner? my dad says that my roast dinners are great but always let down by my gravy.

mine is probably my pimms. it's the slug of gin which sets it apart. in fact, i quite fancy one now.

or my roast chicken which is waayyyy better than any i've ever had in a restaurant.
I don't see why not. Give us a bell half hour before you dish up and I'll quickly bash a pan up

You can do me a pimms while u wait. Without the pimms, just the gin.

excellent. i'll expect you around 4 ish.

BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:

I really went wrong in life............ Your mrs doesn't cook?

I can count on one hand how many meals she has made in the last 25 years. The only time she cooked was when I worked away, and that tended to be a meal which announced its arrival by going 'ping'.

On the other hand, I've never washed the dishes and I don't know how to work the washing machine.

bobmcfc said:
Everything tastes better when it's drowned in vinegar

Just sayin

Absolutely spot on.

I'll add a drink to this, diet coke with half a glass of ice. Its just a can of diet coke, a pint glass half full of ice, yet when I have it at home it tastes ten times better than anywhere else!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.