Things that terrified you as a kid

It's the early 70's. I am wearing flares (with inserts), thick national health specs and have big wavy hair. I am every girls fantasy except for one thing. Hiding behind the sofa isn't big or clever although being 6 i suppose i'm just about getting away with it.
The reason why i am cowering like a dribbling girl at a Jimmy Saville beach party?

The Sea Devils are walking out of the sea from their watery base. A watery base that looks exactly like the napoleonic defences off the coast of Southsea and Portsmouth. Hmmm...i appear to be living in Southsea. Hold on, that's the hover ramp! They are invading! Quick, everyone, behind the sofa. Dad, what are you doing? THEY ARE COMING FOR US! They have hoof ray guns and fishing nets. Why is no-one panicing? THE SEA DEVILS ARE INVADING!

hulk_banner.jpg

stony said:
Flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. Monkeys with wings! Could there be anything more terrifying?

got to agree with this, plus Planet of the Apes, Gorillas riding horses carrying rifles!!! pant shittingly wrong!!

stony said:
Flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz. Monkeys with wings! Could there be anything more terrifying?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwi2a5v4pJY&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL1ACED2A8512BDDA6[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.