Things you ate when you was younger.

black mamba said:
I had some right crap shoved down me as kid ..... tripe , rabbit and liver was just some of it!

on the plus side though i used to down plenty of sugar butties , banana butties and sweets ...... and as much as it was ap lus back then , it isn't quite one now ..... half me teeth are filled!

Rabbit is nice, haven't had it since I was a kid. Hated liver but now liver&onions is one of my favourite meals.

Anyone have "Beef Tea ?"
When me mam used to make Potato Hash" and it would come in a bloody big pan,when starting to get warm, the fat from the beef or mince would rise to the top.
She`d scoop it out,just the liquid,instead of throwing it away and it would make a superb hot drink.
NOW !!
Uuuuuuuuurggggggghhhhhhhh the very thought !

there was never enough chocolate
chocdips.jpg

stony said:
black mamba said:
I had some right crap shoved down me as kid ..... tripe , rabbit and liver was just some of it!

on the plus side though i used to down plenty of sugar butties , banana butties and sweets ...... and as much as it was ap lus back then , it isn't quite one now ..... half me teeth are filled!

Rabbit is nice, haven't had it since I was a kid. Hated liver but now liver&onions is one of my favourite meals.

I had liver and onions for tea tonight - get a hankering for it occasionally. Ditto Fray Bentos pies.

Faggots rissoles vesta curries angel delight finny haddock.

LCBblue said:
Tomato sauce and cheese sandwiches.

Note: the cheese could be either sliced or grated.

Haha, me too! (If I tell the truth, I still do)

Also, cheese and baked bean sarnies - Ferkin gorgeous!

The cheese has to be Wensleydale though.

A kid at our junior school in the mid 80's used to bring in dog biscuits to eat, much to the amusement to all of us. Needless to say a bit of encouragement was aimed his way by us to repeat this act each and every morning. On the odd occasion he would go one further and snort Daz. One particular time he locked himself into the toilets and passed out through the fumes of the rim block he thought would be a good idea to put next to his nose. Knowing what I know now, I think the kid must have been autistic, which looking back makes me a bit sad as we goaded him good.

Pigeonho said:
A kid at our junior school in the mid 80's used to bring in dog biscuits to eat, much to the amusement to all of us. Needless to say a bit of encouragement was aimed his way by us to repeat this act each and every morning. On the odd occasion he would go one further and snort Daz. One particular time he locked himself into the toilets and passed out through the fumes of the rim block he thought would be a good idea to put next to his nose. Knowing what I know now, I think the kid must have been autistic, which looking back makes me a bit sad as we goaded him good.

We had one similar, Joey Knox he was called. with a bit of persuasion he would run at things like windows with his head and snort the residue that rubbers left on the page, he actually used to eat pencil shavings too so we all used to take in about 12 pencils a day from home and just keep using the sharpener for joey knox's dinner, we just thought he was a bit odd. one day he nutted a girl and we never saw him again after that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.