Things you have lost interest in over the years.

I used to watch every ball bowled in a test match. Jim Laker 'n the team in the commentary box, every serve bashed in or out at Wimbers, I even watched the horse racing. In fact, I would have watched a game of tiddlywinks, but now as far as sport goes I limit my self to what goes on at the Etihad Campus.

I have also dropped 99.9% of the shite that is pumped over the airwaves - tv 'n wireless!

I used to read a Saturday 'n Sunday paper but yer've only gotta to glance at the front or back, or the sports section, and yer can feel the effluent creeping up to yer waist!

Last edited:
Derailing threads.
I was talking to a bloke yesterday about Whitby and all the beautiful coastline around that area.
Has anyone been recently?

Well done on giving that up, it's quite annoying.

Ex colleague retired there not too long ago, really loving it. Will be going up to visit once the weather improves. Robin Hood's Bay v nice too, his daughter and SIL own an excellent little bistro there.

Women..they just don't appreciate the uncle fester look

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.