Things you have lost interest in over the years.

Very similar to you mate and I’ve done similar in the past, I found the majority of ‘friendships’ to be vastly overrated, only contacting you when they need something or want something doing, I have maybe two or three close friends now whom I’ll always make the effort for, because they do with me.

Athletics and Boxing, when I was younger I loved them both, maybe I was spoilt as I grew up in the Coe v Ovett etc, and the the Hagler/Hearns/Leonard/Duran eras in those respective sports, but don’t watch the athletics at all these days and very rarely the boxing unless something peaks my interest.

Oh, and procrastinating, really can’t be arsed.
You've hit the nail on the head there, I do exactly the same I'll stay in touch with people and make effort with them if it works both ways, If not, I don't want anything to do with anyone.

To be honest cutting those ex friends/scroungers off over the years has helped mentally too I'm a better person for it, I don't need that drama and bullshit in my life.

Hope you're all the better for it also.

Music. Don't really listen to any new music or watch the music channels on sky anymore. My Spotify playlist hasn't changed much in the last 6 years.

Watches would probably be my big one. There was a time I spent far too much on them and had quite a large collection.
In the end I sold the majority, gave a couple away to friends and the last two are put away in a safety deposit box for my son to have when he’s 21.
Not worn one for about 6 years now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.