Things you might have missed?

That it was even Gundogan who scored the winner.

I was so blind with anxiety that I thought Jesus had tapped it in.

In terms of missing things, it's only just dawned on me how important that second half against Liverpool in the semi final must have been for us in the last couple of games. Knackered, down and out, playing with a weakened side, and they battled against the second best team in the world and nearly scored 3. If we could do it against them we could do it against West Ham and Villa.

Bernardo running back across the pitch to celebrate the 3rd. Assume he'd run from the bench to get there, but missed that bit.

Fernandinho and Walker in the manager's area yelling at the players after the 3rd. Not sure how either got away with it, especially Fernandinho who appeared to be pretending to warm up
Top shithousery from Ferna Never been anyone better at it in the PL era.

Yeah. Just checking, coutinho scored in the 69th minute in our game. Son scored in the 70th minute of the spurs game. We had 4 mins injury time in the first half so chances are he'd just had an update to say spurs were 4-0 through Son and had the name in his head
Sky had a split screen going on and Tyler was commenting on the Son goal just as Gundo scored

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.