Things you want everyone to know you’re not interested in

From the football world, xG and combined starting elevens. The opinions and content of YouTube football fan channels. The opinions of most pundits, but especially that mad Aluko woman who'd argue left is right all day long, plus Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for being shite parodies of themselves. Completely pointless.

From the rest of life, so, so much could go in here. Reality tv. Adverts (they're so crap and frequent nowadays I just switch off automatically to any even if it could be something interesting). Calling Snowdonia Eeryi. Listening to anything just stop oil say. Any video game that is a first person shooter. Paying hundreds of pounds a year to listen to music I already own. Almost every other sport that isn't football. People and companies that champion equality by acting in very unequal ways. Rap music. Jazz music. Soul music. Opera. Poetry. Superhero movies. Most journalistic articles (pretty sure 99.9% are AI generated). Gin. Paying the prices of food and drink to go out nowadays (love going out, but £7.70 the other day for a freshly squeezed orange juice? On yer bike!). Cycling, running, tough mudders, and the like. The multitude of new celebration days we have, apparently it's national skyscraper day today but who gives a toss?

God I could go on, there may be a part two.

From the football world, xG and combined starting elevens. The opinions and content of YouTube football fan channels. The opinions of most pundits, but especially that mad Aluko woman who'd argue left is right all day long, plus Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher for being shite parodies of themselves. Completely pointless.

From the rest of life, so, so much could go in here. Reality tv. Adverts (they're so crap and frequent nowadays I just switch off automatically to any even if it could be something interesting). Calling Snowdonia Eeryi. Listening to anything just stop oil say. Any video game that is a first person shooter. Paying hundreds of pounds a year to listen to music I already own. Almost every other sport that isn't football. People and companies that champion equality by acting in very unequal ways. Rap music. Jazz music. Soul music. Opera. Poetry. Superhero movies. Most journalistic articles (pretty sure 99.9% are AI generated). Gin. Paying the prices of food and drink to go out nowadays (love going out, but £7.70 the other day for a freshly squeezed orange juice? On yer bike!). Cycling, running, tough mudders, and the like. The multitude of new celebration days we have, apparently it's national skyscraper day today but who gives a toss?

God I could go on, there may be a part two.
Nurse, nurse, I've told you to keep this patient sedated, he's upsetting the rest of the ward.

I'm not interested in threads about things people aren't interested in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.