Things you wish you'd never started

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
New contract at work...all alarm bells ringing, logistical nightmare. fussy client, only took it on because one of the girls on the job needed a start on her own and she's an alright girl. Nothing but problems, video instructions, War and Peace texts and TBF Because of that I never read or listened to them, far to complicated and unnessesary. Will cost me and the wife's giving it the ' I told you so's '

Making the bed with wife.

Dont know which is/was more stressful.

New contract at work...all alarm bells ringing, logistical nightmare. fussy client, only took it on because one of the girls on the job needed a start on her own and she's an alright girl. Nothing but problems, video instructions, War and Peace texts and TBF Because of that I never read or listened to them, far to complicated and unnessesary. Will cost me and the wife's giving it the ' I told you so's '

Making the bed with wife.

Dont know which is/was more stressful.
Been there done that. Some people feel because they have given you some business, they now rule the roost.
Talk to them. Tell them exactly what you posted here.
They either relax or it's not going to work.

I've walked away a few times, losing both money and time. It's the only way.

Since i took that attitude, my business and mental state have never been better!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.