Things you wish you'd never started

Watching things on Channel 5 just because Jill Halfpenny was in them - they are all shit - wasted hours of my life

Ulysses by James Joyce
Life of Pi by whoever it was. Thought both were totally pretentious rubbish, but when I start a book I have to finish it.
Separately, my relationship with the ex-wife, that would have saved a lot of grief!

Planning a vacation is getting more and more intense now. With british airways changing the times of our flights, everything has become a bit hectic. We’ve been discussing and rearranging plans a lot lately to adapt to the new schedule. It’s definitely added some extra stress to the planning process.

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't decided to drive to Morcambe on Saturday. Stuck on the m6 for an hour not moving and then when I get there I realise Morcambe is crap, well, it is if you take away the Eric Morcambe statue and the views of the Lake district, otherwise, shite!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.