Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Or the classic - carry on a conversation you both had four weeks ago without any warning.

"She can't anyway, she's working."

"Eh?"

"My mum can't have the kids. She's working."

"For Christ's sake love. We haven't mentioned this since February."

"Don't snap, I'm only saying."

Hahahaha we're all suffering :)

She doesn't concentrate when driving. She's always nosying about looking a things she's drives past and takes her eyes off the road.

I've had to grab the steering wheel once to stop us going through a dry stone wall and shout to put her breaks on before she ran over a cyclist she didn't see (maybe should have kept quiet for that one).

Theres always something's wrong with her too. She feels sick, she feels fat, she's got a headache, she's stressed about work, she's tired, she's hungry, her foot hurts etc etc. Never do I ask how she is and just get a "fine".

She's a lovely girl though to be fair.

She doesn't speak for ages then as soon as it mentions city on sky sports news she starts :/
Never empties the hoover and gets that many tea towels on the go I never know which is the clean one!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.