Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Likewise! I am expected to work out whatever the context is after we've just spoken about ten different things or ten different people and then, with ne'er a clue, I have to fasten in to which is the subject of the next sentence.
Ditto. Especially difficult when instead of using names, it's a "and she said this" and "he said that" etc. So I ask the obvious question, who's "she"? and who's "he"?, because I have not got clue who we are talking about. And she replies "well who do you think it is? Andreas mum obviously"

Who's Andrea?

Lives. I love her dearly but if she ran off with another bloke I would kiss his feet.

Currently, using the back of the sofa as her personal shelf. Handbag, coat, post, hairbrush, shoes, tomorrow's outfit.

Literally can't sit down in my own home without a load of crap falling on me.

Oh, and becoming vegan. Can't argue with her rationale, but now it seems as though every piece of food in the house has to go. Good job harvest festival is round the corner, hopefully there aren't too many picky homeless vegans this year as they're in for ten hampers worth of stuff, and not a tin of spam in sight.

Bloody mood swings. One minute all fine and then the wind changes and it’s full on arctic fucking storm rolling in.

It's that time of the month here as well.

Just told her to do one moody fucker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.