Things your missus does that drive you to despair

this thread is brilliant and should not be allowed to be forgotten about.

Not sure if its mentioned on the 58 pages before, but my Mrs winds me up on a daily basis with facewipes. She takes her makeup off and leaves the babywipe wherever she's sat. she doesn't put them in the bin, she just leaves them. I've been having a moan at her about it for a decade now, nothing changes. She's even taken to hiding them in her cupboard/drawer, which im guessing is more effort than putting them in the bin!

I've just accepted it now, but it still winds me up. She used to be a ridiculous hoarder of shit, but I got so sick of telling her not to buy useless crap that I just started throwing it away. Majority she has never even noticed gone.
Just reading that winds me up!

I’d be having a sit down with her if I were you; “listen love...”

She doesn't concentrate when driving. She's always nosying about looking a things she's drives past and takes her eyes off the road.

I've had to grab the steering wheel once to stop us going through a dry stone wall and shout to put her breaks on before she ran over a cyclist she didn't see (maybe should have kept quiet for that one).

Theres always something's wrong with her too. She feels sick, she feels fat, she's got a headache, she's stressed about work, she's tired, she's hungry, her foot hurts etc etc. Never do I ask how she is and just get a "fine".

She's a lovely girl though to be fair.
But we all know “fine” doesn’t actually mean “fine”!

Here's a few things that she does that fucking wind me up:

- Leaves her house keys in the door!
- Drives like a mentalist
- Leaves cupboard doors open, leaves the fridge and freezer doors open and then complains that there's ice thats formed inside
- Leaves the tap running for no reason, she even got a water meter installed and doesn't understand that its costing us more because she can't turn a fucking tap off.
- Throws food away as soon as it gets to best before date
- She's freezing cold in the winter so the heatings on all night and day, boiling in the summer so the fans on all night and day right in your fucking face.

That's what i can think of at the moment, there's loads more though :D

Talks to the cats like they're toddlers and refers to me as daddy when talking to them, for example: "OK little baby boy, daddy's gonna give you some din dins“.

It's the only thing she does that makes me hate her.

Giving me half the conversation she was having in her head expecting me to fill in the gaps and understand what she's talking about.

Likewise! I am expected to work out whatever the context is after we've just spoken about ten different things or ten different people and then, with ne'er a clue, I have to fasten in to which is the subject of the next sentence.

Quiz shows, you name one, she'll watch it ..... but with the sound off! Now that's ok if they put the question and answer on the screen, in fact, it's better than ok, it's preferable but the rest of the time you don't have a bloody clue what's going on. It's got to the stage where I've started enjoying Eggheads, it's like a quiz in reverse, you get the choice of answers and then you've got to guess the question. That's probably it to be fair, and cremating cheese on toast until it's like shoe leather, and always leaving a teaspoon on the side to find when you've just finished washing up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.