Things your missus does that drive you to despair

Talks endlessly about shite im not interested in. Started pausing the tv so she can speak freely without me missing whatever im watching but she then says im putting her under pressure.

also ... if shes had a night when shes had loads of work in the lap top and hardly spoken, she wants to then talk about shit im not interested in in bed , when i just want to sleep!!!

so basically her talking winds me up
Goes back to hunter gatherer humans this verbal diarrhoea. The men would go out and silently hunt, while the women stayed around camp chatting away.

Nothing has changed twenty thousand years later, but we don’t get to go out hunting so have the stay in listening to their inane drivel.

Sometimes you think; ‘ah this has been a nice five minutes of quiet, is she asleep?’ but when you look she’s typing furiously away. They’re never not communicating!

Talks about 5 different people, by name at first, then refers to them as he or she, so I've no idea which one she fucking means. Really winds me up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.