Things your missus does that drive you to despair

The bonus is they leave you the fuck alone
But the " guilt " they try to leave on you is immense
I'm in the dog house at the moment through no fault of my own
she's slept downstairs for more than a week now
i used to argue 13 -14 years ago but now i say nowt and let her fester,i just drink more to get over it
it shunt be like this

My fiancé has booked us a wedding cake tasting for the 18th November.
This is a Saturday.
And what time do you think she has booked for ? I’ll let you guess.
A FUCKING CAKE tasting day
I know this is an old post, but this guy isn't even married yet!
Folks before you enter into these things (pun intended, or is it a double entendre?) girls have to be told what your most precious priorities are and if they are out of line expect to be disappointed.
and hers as well to be fair, but a cake tasting? I'd of had that sorted in 10 seconds.
One of two ways, "f'ken'ell, i'm watchin the game, you know that" but why make her sad/mad?
So i'd go with, "Surprise me! I love surprises, that would make me so happy, love you so much!"
and if she was still mad then i would defer back to option one. if she was still around then it was meant to be.

Edit: after reading further down the thread I see this fella's gotten loads of good advice.
But let this be a reminder as they never stop evolving. In a thousand years they will be a mutant of crocodiles, mosquitoes, and wasps.

Last edited:
I’ve got the shits, was watching a programme and needed to quickly nip up onto the toilet.

I’m right in the middle of watching something and she comes in from work. She shouts up to me and I let her know I’m in.

As I was in by myself I just paused it and it wasn’t recorded.

I’m about 5 mins from the end and I’ve come down and she’s just turned it off and put what she wanted on.

Now she’s in a mard for me having the audacity to point out why she shouldn’t have done. She’s decided to go out and has lost the car keys for the 300th time this month.

Not adequately breaking down the cardboard and boxes into manageable flat pieces that can fit into the recycling box. Drives me mad!!

I've got the dipper vs spurs game on the telly, the Seahawks NFL game on the laptop, and the European Darts championships streaming on my phone,
and she's not said a word.
something's up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.