Things your missus does that drive you to despair

It took us about 6 weeks to watch Tiger King because of this. When we eventually got to the last episode, I said "If you nod off tonight, I'm carrying on."

She did, so I did. She still hasn't watched it. Why bother with the first 6 or so hours?
Its this. Missus falling asleep all the time when watching good stuff

Its this. Missus falling asleep all the time when watching good stuff
I’ve watched so many series of stuff and just fucked her off after watching the same episode 4 times after she keeps falling a asleep. She’s a bloody nightmare for it.

I’ve watched so many series of stuff and just fucked her off after watching the same episode 4 times after she keeps falling a asleep. She’s a bloody nightmare for it.
Yep, imagine trying to keep her up with the latest episodes of Westworld

Yep, imagine trying to keep her up with the latest episodes of Westworld

Not strictly on-topic I know, but as an aside, as someone who has been an avid follower since the start of S1, I’m starting to get a bit hacked off with it myself now.

Not strictly on-topic I know, but as an aside, as someone who has been an avid follower since the start of S1, I’m starting to get a bit hacked off with it myself now.
Well we can diverge (get it) from the topic, for a minute. Actually thought the series was ok. A little mad at times, but kept me interested

She talks to me about interior design, decorating, curtain fabric, cleaning products and the like. I try to look interested, by god I try, I really do. It usually ends me just pissing myself in a fit of giggles and then having to explain...which of course I cant.

You'll like this then, a few years back the wife was banging on about a new chair she wanted. I told her to go out and choose one, take a photo of it and when I had more time I would go and look at it, which is why a few days later, armed with Mrs Mists phone I went to the furniture shop, I showed the chap the picture and said I needed to check it out. He duly showed me to a chair, I sat in it, it felt ok so I went home and she ordered it.
To say I was surprised when it turned up is an understatement as it was eff all like the one I had sat in. It turned out I hadn't listened to her and had gone to the wrong shop and I had clearly been shown any old chair. I never said nowt though, I am not that daft.

Well we can diverge (get it) from the topic, for a minute. Actually thought the series was ok. A little mad at times, but kept me interested

Yeah, i mean its still one of the best things on tv, and I’ll still watch the next series (whenever that eventually comes out), but think I’m getting a bit of ‘concept fatigue’ tbh

took mine 3 fucking YEARS to decide on the suite she wanted, delivered, assembled and fell apart within the space of a couple of weeks, returned it but now of course we've fuck all to sit on till the next one arrives. Given the previous timescale, I went and ordered the first one I liked and it's now sat in the front room. Almost divorced but she's had to concede now she likes it

Stands at the side of the car with the door wide open talking with the air con on.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.