Thinking of starting Supporters Club in Poole/Bournemouth

harrogateblue said:
My son lives in Weymouth and would love to join. Area dominated by Chelski.
So true.
Have just spent a few days there and it's the only tops I seen.
Must admit though been down here in dorset 6 days and only seen 1 rag top.
Have seen quiet a few city tops though knocking about.

The cookie monster said:
harrogateblue said:
So true.
Probably holidayers cookie,Dorset's full of the red shit!

guinnessdaze said:
The cookie monster said:
harrogateblue said:
So true.
Probably holidayers cookie,Dorset's full of the red shit!
Maybe mate.
The other lad was right though,Weymouth was full of Chelsea tops.

guinnessdaze said:
Hinchcliffe (62) said:
Ok Blues, I have tried to PM you all - thanks for all responses.

I'm now trying to get the first meeting set up.

I have got a room at Poole Ex Servicemens Club on North Rd (Nr College) The beer is cheap so what else could we ask for.....

Date 28th Sep at 7.45pm

Would love to get as many (if not all) along to this, so we can get this club going and have a beer or two.

Please let me know if you can attend
Many thanks

Rob
I'm there,do we need membership or have you cleared it for us?

It is a members club but City fans are welcome to meet for free (the Chairman is a blue) so no worries, all sorted. Just bring plenty of money for drink :)

Not sure if can make this, will know nearer the time as we might be moving around that time, although staying in Bournemouth *sarcastic yay!* We should think of ways of recruiting more local blues who aren't on bluemoon. I know there's a few in Bournemouth, well I see about 1 shirt every month haha!

mancunial said:
Pezzer2 said:
mancunial said:
My mate from Audenshaw is living and working in poole, let me know if you set this up I'll pass the info on to him!

You on about Mark Hayes by any chance? I was working down Bournemouth the other week and met up with him for a pint in Westbourne. He lives in the Parkstone/Branksome area. He mentioned there was a few blues knocking about the area.
yea just been on the phone to him, I'm off down there in a couple of week to see him, blue through and through mark

Met Mark in Porto, with Billy, landlord of the Sun Inn in Audenshaw, good lad Mark top blue

guinnessdaze said:
djm68 said:
I remember the old Wessex Branch. They met at the Hamworthy Engineering Social Club at Poole. I was working my summers at the Tudor Bar in Sandbanks (now called something else - 'Sandacres'?, alondside the Sandbanks Hotel anyway) and a couple of members came in and invited me down.

Good luck with a new branch.
I used to love that place in the 70/80s 'Tudor Bars',when were you working there?

Sorry to be slow...been down in Devon and largely offline! I worked there in '78 & 79, but returned to see mates who were still there for several years after. Must re-visit soon.

Don't forget we were their when we were in the second /first divisions or when we were shit ,!!

alan.ctid1 said:
Don't forget we were their when we were in the second /first divisions or when we were shit ,!!
Fella I think we're all qualified for that! Hinchcliffe is on the case getting things in place for the first meeting.The website is under construction and has a few pages in place there is a potted history which was posted on here, afraid I don't know who posted it but I hope you wont object to us using it.If its a problem it will be removed.
<a class="postlink" href="http://wessexblues.wetpaint.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wessexblues.wetpaint.com/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.