Third Kit

shaiomarali said:
When i first saw pics of it i thought it looked horribly Nike, but when the players wore them, quite liking them now. Not as good as last years CL kit but better than our last white.
that is the kit that every city fan voted as the best away kit ever ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
shaiomarali said:
When i first saw pics of it i thought it looked horribly Nike, but when the players wore them, quite liking them now. Not as good as last years CL kit but better than our last white.
that is the kit that every city fan voted as the best away kit ever ?

Which kit? You mean the red black sash or the black CL? I was referring to the 2007 white kit with the same blue accents but on the shoulder. The third kit reminds me of it,

And i was out of touch from BM for several years, did the sash really been voted as the best away kit ever? i would have personally voted the yellow stripes for the visual memories of it.

Was comparing it to this kit here.

[bigimg]http://soccerreviews.com/news/soccer-reviews-kit-flashback-200708/mancitythird-2/[/bigimg]

Plaything of the gods said:
ricky77 said:
NYBlue said:
Has anyone bought the 3rd kit from Shirley? All pics on the aliexpress website show the badge off center on the stripes.

I can't find it on aliexpress. What do I search for. I've tried city white , city third , city euro , city cup top. Can't find it at all

Cheers
The real thing won't be there yet as it's only just released by the club.

Keep a watch on Shirley Wu's store here: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/810...Price=&filterAllSearch=false&freeShipCountry=

(Look at the Top Selling Products on the left. Can we adopt Shirley?!)

Is that legal

Carver said:
kenzie115 said:
Plaything of the gods said:
Is it the away cup shirt? I thought it was just for the CL (plus selected other away games to get it qualified as an official club shirt.)

Described on the OS as the Cup Away Kit, which doesn't surprise me as we won't need to wear it in the league. However, that begs the question as to why they're selling it on the OS with Premier League badges but no option of Champions League or FA Cup badges. I personally don't go for the badges but if you did it'd be a bit daft getting Premier League badges for us to never wear the kit in the league.

Chelsea & Crystal Palace (All white), Everton (with the blue shorts & socks). Maybe the kit will stand out a bit better than sky/white/white or all black.

I don't like Chelsea wearing that blue/black away kit when they come to the Etihad.

Whilst I agree that all white would stand out better against Palace and Chelsea (personally I think we could wear our home kit for these games) and the white top, navy shorts combination would do the same against Everton (and I suspect Villa and West Ham), the black kit is different enough and given they've called the white one the Cup Away kit, I'd suggest we'll be wearing black in the above games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.