Third Kit

shaiomarali said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
shaiomarali said:
When i first saw pics of it i thought it looked horribly Nike, but when the players wore them, quite liking them now. Not as good as last years CL kit but better than our last white.
that is the kit that every city fan voted as the best away kit ever ?

Which kit? You mean the red black sash or the black CL? I was referring to the 2007 white kit with the same blue accents but on the shoulder. The third kit reminds me of it,

And i was out of touch from BM for several years, did the sash really been voted as the best away kit ever? i would have personally voted the yellow stripes for the visual memories of it.
yeah i meant the white black red sash kit as far as i know it was voted our best ever away kit.zabas stunt double did a version of this kit months ago wtih a red/back band i wish they had gone with this version ,anyone post a link up ?

mrtwiceaseason said:
shaiomarali said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
that is the kit that every city fan voted as the best away kit ever ?

Which kit? You mean the red black sash or the black CL? I was referring to the 2007 white kit with the same blue accents but on the shoulder. The third kit reminds me of it,

And i was out of touch from BM for several years, did the sash really been voted as the best away kit ever? i would have personally voted the yellow stripes for the visual memories of it.
yeah i meant the white black red sash kit as far as i know it was voted our best ever away kit.zabas stunt double did a version of this kit months ago wtih a red/back band i wish they had gone with this version ,anyone post a link up ?

http://www.footballtshirtuk.com/Manchester-City-Third-Football-Shirt-20132014.html
Manchester City 3rd kit is very good. I like him. I think he should be home and away than the color.

acton28 said:
My old work mate noted Dortmund have a Winter kit to add to their home, away and third kit. How long before the Premier League adopt this?!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...ma-special-edition-winter-football-shirt.html

"The special limited edition 'Home'-style shirt will be worn with the standard Home shorts and socks through the winter period in the German Bundesliga, debuting against VfB Stuttgart."

Seem to recall someone saying that last season or the season before, Dortmund had 8 different kits on the go.

Bilboblue said:
acton28 said:
My old work mate noted Dortmund have a Winter kit to add to their home, away and third kit. How long before the Premier League adopt this?!

http://www.footballshirtculture.com...ma-special-edition-winter-football-shirt.html

"The special limited edition 'Home'-style shirt will be worn with the standard Home shorts and socks through the winter period in the German Bundesliga, debuting against VfB Stuttgart."

Seem to recall someone saying that last season or the season before, Dortmund had 8 different kits on the go.

Can't be right, we're always told how German clubs are run by the fans for the fans.

I wish the home kit had the navy socks from this kit. 70+ years as a club that we've had navy socks (more than any other colour) yet they've been nowhere to be seen for quite a long time.
Sky-White-Navy (with maroon trim) is MCFC.

KippaxCitizen said:
I wish the home kit had the navy socks from this kit. 70+ years as a club that we've had navy socks (more than any other colour) yet they've been nowhere to be seen for quite a long time.
Sky-White-Navy (with maroon trim) is MCFC.

+1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.