Third Kit

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Plaything of the gods said:
I've just ordered this for £10.15 inc shipping.

2014-Top-quality-Manchester-city-jersey-Free-shipping-Manchester-soccer-jersey-away-white-with-holes-T.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ersey-away-white-with-holes-T/1105185068.html

Should come with the Nike tick, correct collar, etc. TBH, won't be too bothered if it doesn't.

May be worth buying, as I have someone who embroiders for me and has done a nike swoosh onto an official shirt I bought, with just the badge on. I'd put a photo on to show if I knew how!
I presume the swoosh is the same colour as the outer stripe which looks like an off black!?

Right , go on , I'll say it Nike have done a fantastic job on the kits.
All 3 look mint but the black kit does it for me.

My lad has the full kit ( not FKW he is 10) home and away and the away with A. Negredo on the back and , get this , is my all time favourite City kit.

There , I said it.

toffee balls said:

My lad has the full kit ( not FKW he is 10) home and away and the away with A. Negredo on the back and , get this , is my all time favourite City kit.

There , I said it.

Haha!! Brave man !!!

yakzson_ctid.Si said:

2014-Top-quality-Manchester-city-jersey-Free-shipping-Manchester-soccer-jersey-away-white-with-holes-T.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ersey-away-white-with-holes-T/1105185068.html

Should come with the Nike tick, correct collar, etc. TBH, won't be too bothered if it doesn't.

May be worth buying, as I have someone who embroiders for me and has done a nike swoosh onto an official shirt I bought, with just the badge on. I'd put a photo on to show if I knew how!
I presume the swoosh is the same colour as the outer stripe which looks like an off black!?
From what I've read about the other shirts bought from abroad, the shirt will have the Nike tick. It is just that, as I said, it wouldn't bother me if it didn't.

toffee balls said:

There , I said it.
HAHA! I love you explained that. Bravo!

toffee balls said:

There , I said it.

There are quality issues, that are pretty unforgivable, by Nike to be honest - however I will say that the home kit is a lovely kit, team look mint wearing it!
The Away is ok, looks better in the flesh, but nothing special.
The third kit looks a thing of beauty though - was hoping it would be out before I go on my jollies!

I've got the home one, undecided between the black kit and the white kit.

Might just get both. I cannot ever recall liking all three City shirts no matter who the maker was

Which is saying something for Nike, they really have done well haven't they? Not too many people have said they don't like them and Nike have made some awful football shirts over the years.

yakzson_ctid.Si said:

It does come with Nike swoosh

From what I've read about the other shirts bought from abroad, the shirt will have the Nike tick. It is just that, as I said, it wouldn't bother me if it didn't.
<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:51 pm --<br /><br />
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
yakzson_ctid.Si said:
It does come with Nike swoosh

Is it just me that gets nothing from those two stripes? I don't know why but I just don't like it that much. Maybe it's because I prefer symmetrical kits, I'm not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.