Third Kit

Plaything of the gods said:
I've just ordered this for £10.15 inc shipping.

2014-Top-quality-Manchester-city-jersey-Free-shipping-Manchester-soccer-jersey-away-white-with-holes-T.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ersey-away-white-with-holes-T/1105185068.html

Should come with the Nike tick, correct collar, etc. TBH, won't be too bothered if it doesn't.

keep us informed what it looks like when it arrives

Caveman said:
SWP's back said:
toffee balls said:
Right , go on , I'll say it Nike have done a fantastic job on the kits.
All 3 look mint but the black kit does it for me.

My lad has the full kit ( not FKW he is 10) home and away and the away with A. Negredo on the back and , get this , is my all time favourite City kit.

There , I said it.
I agree. I wish the moaning ***** would fuck off.
Surely you can understand the frustrations of people having bought a kit, taken it home and got a pull in it while tying their shoe laces. Then after taking it back to the shop to change it, they get home and get a pull in this one just by picking the remote control up from the floor.

Some of the shirts had pulls on them on the hangers in the shop. The material Nike have used is woeful, for the price. The feedback from "moaning cunts" and me seeing the pulls myself have stopped me wasting money on buying one.

I think the home kit looks lovely, the colour of the Sky blue and the design are spot on. But the garment is substandard for the price.
I can yeah and I should have stated I meant the people that moan regarding the design of the three. It's turning into Milan fashion week in here. It's a fucking top used to help the players and spectators differentiate who is on what team.

I like it. It'll be my first shirt purchase since 2008/9 home shirt.
Just know I'll spill red wine down it!

2014-Top-quality-Manchester-city-jersey-Free-shipping-Manchester-soccer-jersey-away-white-with-holes-T.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...ersey-away-white-with-holes-T/1105185068.html

Should come with the Nike tick, correct collar, etc. TBH, won't be too bothered if it doesn't.

Personally I like this kit more than the away kit. I read something a while back about the amount of times a club can wear their second and third kits, anyone know what the rule is? ...I'm guessing we'd be using this kit teams in blue like Chelsea, Everton etc?

Italian Manc said:
Personally I like this kit more than the away kit. I read something a while back about the amount of times a club can wear their second and third kits, anyone know what the rule is? ...I'm guessing we'd be using this kit teams in blue like Chelsea, Everton etc?

According to PL rules you can use a change kit (i.e. doesn't apply to the home kit) a maximum of eight times (remember - league only) unless circumstances force you to use it again. Hence the third kit is bound to be worn a fair few times, and the home kit will get worn a couple of times on the road also.

Falastur said:
Italian Manc said:

According to PL rules you can use a change kit (i.e. doesn't apply to the home kit) a maximum of eight times (remember - league only) unless circumstances force you to use it again. Hence the third kit is bound to be worn a fair few times, and the home kit will get worn a couple of times on the road also.

Cheers. Didn't think it was as few as 8, but like you say we'll wear the home kit plenty of times away from home.

Italian Manc said:
panzer1311 said:
Blackburns Nike kits are ' 2nd tier ' like Bradford , Barnsley etc , ours are classed as 1st tier like Barca , Celtic scum , so our shirts are nothing like Blackburns
our third kit is similar to the mock up in this thread ,but only has the vertical stripes not horizontal stripes on the right sleeve , oh and the neck is round , and white

Fair enough. Other than the collar shape and the hoop around the sleeve, the design does look similar though. What's the main difference between 1st tier and 2nd tier? Material?
Material is one of the differences , the major one is if your classed as a top team , Nike pay you to wear thier kits, whereas '2nd tier ' teams have to pay Nike , there's obviously more to it than that , but thats the gist of it ,<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
Caveman said:
SWP's back said:
toffee balls said:
Right , go on , I'll say it Nike have done a fantastic job on the kits.
All 3 look mint but the black kit does it for me.

My lad has the full kit ( not FKW he is 10) home and away and the away with A. Negredo on the back and , get this , is my all time favourite City kit.

There , I said it.
I agree. I wish the moaning ***** would fuck off.
Surely you can understand the frustrations of people having bought a kit, taken it home and got a pull in it while tying their shoe laces. Then after taking it back to the shop to change it, they get home and get a pull in this one just by picking the remote control up from the floor.

Some of the shirts had pulls on them on the hangers in the shop. The material Nike have used is woeful, for the price. The feedback from "moaning *****" and me seeing the pulls myself have stopped me wasting money on buying one.

I think the home kit looks lovely, the colour of the Sky blue and the design are spot on. But the garment is substandard for the price.
THIS^^^^ , couldn't have put it better myself . the home shirt looks smart , but the quality is shocking !!

Don't like it looks generic and unoriginal. Most of the kit creator stuff on BM beats that hands down.

invisableman said:

keep us informed what it looks like when it arrives

Scrap that I've bit the bullet and just ordered one myself plus the home one but the fans version, let me know when or even if yours arrives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.