Third party ticket sites and City / West Ham game

First of all I don't kid myself that clubs give a shit about the fans. They might do when they need the support but they don't the rest of the time.
Ticket agencies can get tickets months in advance for home games if they have season tickets or if they have memberships as the club puts home game tickets on sale at the start of the season. Ticket agencies do not need direct involvement with the club in those circumstances.
Away games are a different matter and that is where there is collusion between the club and the agencies. It's also possible that a touting agency that has been active for many years may have the points required to buy away game tickets.
I accept your Swansea example suggests collusion, but could also be down to an agency advertising tickets in the hope they might get some to sell.
I sometimes wish I still had an unshakeable belief in City's hierarchy. Current PL club owners make Peter Swales look like a good egg.
It's the modern game. Corporate back scratching.

Has anyone bought tickets from livefootballtickets website? It's an option for me to get 2 for the cup final as I have the money but fuck me it's expensive

Although it pains me to reference them, Liverpool for an example are completely transparent about their season ticket numbers. They now have 26k after a further thousand new ones were issued with the opening of the expanded Anfield Road stand. There is a waiting list that has been closed to join for over ten years but where everyone on it can see their number in the queue and can see how they have moved up marginally each year (estimated wait is around 30 years).

The club is moving as quickly as possible to get closer to the proportion of SCs as them so I'd expect a nominal number of new ones being sold when the expanded NS opens. It will be filled with relocations (with many vacated seats not offered as SCs), GA & GA+ and a token number of new SCs. As a SC holder I'm aware that I'm in a very privileged position and it is why I've advised people who were saying they were thinking of not renewing to reconsider. The chances of the vast majority of people who currently want one actually getting one are slim to zero.
I make you right on this.
It is conspicuous that the new Gold ticket variant is not offered in the middle tier and they offered no relocations in Level 2 except for the South Stand. In practice - they are trying to vacate the middle tier to be just hospitality/premium seating. That leaves the rest of the ground and the new extension.
By their actions - they plainly think they have too many season ticket holders.
Or the death rate of City fans has collapsed......

Not West Ham but local travel agent is flogging FA Cup final in the City end with Hotel for £499.

Not West Ham but local travel agent is flogging FA Cup final in the City end with Hotel for £499.
An absolute rip off. I hope the club find a way to properly document the prices fans are having to pay to get tickets for this game. Hopefully, City Matters can work with those purchasing tickets to log the seats that have become available to try and identify the source, but it sounds like this will be tough. Lessons must be learnt here.

An absolute rip off. I hope the club find a way to properly document the prices fans are having to pay to get tickets for this game. Hopefully, City Matters can work with those purchasing tickets to log the seats that have become available to try and identify the source, but it sounds like this will be tough. Lessons must be learnt here.
They should know who these 2 belong to. Face value of £115 but selling at €600,

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-12-21-13-59-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-12-21-13-59-89_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    424.6 KB · Views: 66

Sniff, sniff, sniff

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.