This building will look very different

goat867 said:
Garry.Cook said:
For anyone who can't see it...here's the building City are saying will look different on Monday.

whitebuilding.jpg

Anyone brave enough to try and photoshop a design on there? I'm failing at an attempt now.

Seems a weird choice of building by the club for a billboard campaign to rival that of the "Welcome to Manchester" masterpiece, due to it being out of town. Is this the road that leads past PC World and on to Great Ancoats St? If so then I suppose its the route that I think a lot of supporters drive to the stadium in so that maybe significant.

It's probably the route most Salford rags will use to get to the derby at COMS!

goat867 said:
Garry.Cook said:
For anyone who can't see it...here's the building City are saying will look different on Monday.

whitebuilding.jpg

Anyone brave enough to try and photoshop a design on there? I'm failing at an attempt now.

Seems a weird choice of building by the club for a billboard campaign to rival that of the "Welcome to Manchester" masterpiece, due to it being out of town. Is this the road that leads past PC World and on to Great Ancoats St? If so then I suppose its the route that I think a lot of supporters drive to the stadium in so that maybe significant.

Its the bottom end of the Mancunian way going onto ashton old road and pin mill brow (past pc world). Its a great place as the Mancunian way is bumper to bumper with city fans on a matchday.

Also id put money on it that it probably gets more traffic/people going past it than welcome to Manchester poster as its the main artery to get onto the M62. Ashton old road is also one of the main arteris going into to town to. For all the people going into to work or shopping or even piccadilly train station.

Challenger1978 said:
goat867 said:

Its the bottom end of the Mancunian way going onto ashton old road and pin mill brow (past pc world). Its a great place as the Mancunian way is bumper to bumper with city fans on a matchday.

Also id put money on it that it probably gets more traffic/people going past it than welcome to Manchester poster as its the main artery to get onto the M62. Ashton old road is also one of the main arteris going into to town to. For all the people going into to work or shopping or even piccadilly train station.

Yes but for a billboard aimed at catching the international press attention it seems a bit low key and unspectacular. If its aimed at just City supporters than yes its in a good location.

Voila!

bluebuilding.jpg

As you can see I did this on paint and after 15 minutes got bored so just uploaded.

Where's 100%Manc when you need him eh?

I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg

daveduke67 said:
I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg

This would be some marketing ploy. Quality, get it done City! ;)

Garry.Cook said:
Voila!

bluebuilding.jpg

As you can see I did this on paint and after 15 minutes got bored so just uploaded.

Where's 100%Manc when you need him eh?

Belgrade!!!!

Edited because I'm shit at geography

Could be something similar to the piece on the corner of Great Ancoats Street and Oldham Road for the new shirts last season which has been totally removed now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.