This building will look very different

whitebuilding.jpg

Obviously no 100% but i thought id give it a go!

I know that building well its been derelict for years !

Its not a weird choice at all - Its at the traffic lights where all south manchester road traffic approachs towards the ground, unofficial parking etc. Thousands of cars and buses carrying city fans pass and stop next to it every time they go to a home game ! Its probably the single biggest route for people comming by car to the games.

Our owners have more money than god, its probably rattled cook or someone waiting at those lights and thinking whys that building still empty it looks shit we could do something with it.

It looks much better painted already ! wonder what they are going to do with it ? I noticed last time we drove past there it looked like the site was being cleared / spruced up and there was going to be some work on the building.

How much land and buildings are these guys going to buy it miles away from the ground ! They got loads of grief from that poster, the board owners probably wanted it down in the end, I would put money on it city has bought that building just to use as a giant poster board !

skillman said:
daveduke67 said:
I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg

This would be some marketing ploy. Quality, get it done City! ;)

I'd go with this no problem

I'd just like to say a massive thank you to my dad for bringing me up a blue.

I have to say there have been many times over the years when I thought 'what has he done?' and 'what am I doing?' but he always told me to keep the faith.

I am so glad I did. Not that of course it was ever really in doubt.

I absolutely love this club of ours and I am so proud to be a City fan and a part of this wonderful revolution.

I now realise that the last 35 years has been time carefully invested and boy are we going to enjoy the return on our investment of time, money, sweat and tears when (very soon now) we start the reap the rewards. Suddenly it all starts to make perfect sense.

Not that of course it's ever been about winning stuff. It's much, much more than that. it's about being a part of something, something that no rag would ever understand. It's about being a Manchester City Supporter. And that means the absolute world to me. And no matter whatever life throws at me no one, absolutely no one, can ever take that away from me.

And stupid as it might sound I'm so gald that the last 35 years were what they were as it means that the good times will be even more sweet. Bring it on. I'm ready when you are Garry, Kaldoon, Sheikh Mansour and Bobby.

So thank you dad and thank you City.

I love you both.

(got a tear in my eye typing this)

Bellingham said:

I have to say there have been many times over the years when I thought 'what has he done?' and 'what am I doing?' but he always told me to keep the faith.

I absolutely love this club of ours and I am so proud to be a City fan and a part of this wonderful revolution.

I now realise that the last 35 years has been time carefully invested and boy are we going to enjoy the return on our investment of time, money, sweat and tears when (very soon now) we start the reap the rewards. Suddenly it all starts to make perfect sense.

Not that of course it's ever been about winning stuff. It's much, much more than that. it's about being a part of something, something that no rag would ever understand. It's about being a Manchester City Supporter. And that means the absolute world to me. And no matter whatever life throws at me no one, absolutely no one, can ever take that away from me.

And stupid as it might sound I'm so gald that the last 35 years were what they were as it means that the good times will be even more sweet. Bring it on. I'm ready when you are Garry, Kaldoon, Sheikh Mansour and Bobby.

I love you both.

And City painting a building made you realise this?

:)

Bellingham said:

I love you both.

I don`t think they will manage to get all that on there....:-)

City have bought the building and the Mural that is going on it will cause ripples alot bigger than the "Welcome to Manchester" poster. You won't believe it when you see it.

Bluebee2 said:
City have bought the building and the Mural that is going on it will cause ripples alot bigger than the "Welcome to Manchester" poster. You won't believe it when you see it.

So it going to be offensive to more than just United fans?

JamesTenOne said:
Bluebee2 said:

So it going to be offensive to more than just United fans?
No not at all, just a little jibe at our worried neighbours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.