This building will look very different

im trying to post this from a very dodgy serbian "internet bar" ????

so fook knows if it will work so feel free to shoot me down if it dnt work.

anyway did this last week to put on here when they did the building, but i didnt realise they had already done it. I thought it was next week, never mind.

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

and b4 the spelling police have a go i know its the us spelling of centre. just could not be arsed to change it after I noticed it had auto changed . . .fecking Windows 7 smart arse

back to me beer . . .

100%manc said:

anyway did this last week to put on here when they did the building, but i didnt realise they had already done it. I thought it was next week, never mind.

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

and b4 the spelling police have a go i know its the us spelling of centre. just could not be arsed to change it after I noticed it had auto changed . . .fecking Windows 7 smart arse

back to me beer . . .
haha quality as always pal!

daveduke67 said:
I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg
only just seen this and i cant stop laughing!

100%manc said:

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

back to me beer . . .

If i were there id by you a big beer for that effort.. top pic.

" Fergie is an alchy" to my old mans a dustman..

Fergie is an alchy,
he's always on the booze,
beer & wine and whiskey,
then park benches for a snooze.

He calls us noisy neighbours,
He really is a woman,
us Blues agree on one thing
the Rags are fucking skint.

samharris said:
100%manc said:

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

back to me beer . . .

If i were there id by you a big beer for that effort.. top pic.

" Fergie is an alchy" to my old mans a dustman..

Fergie is an alchy,
he's always on the booze,
beer & wine and whiskey,
then park benches for a snooze.

He calls us noisy neighbours,
He really is a woman,
us Blues agree on one thing
the Rags are fucking skint.
lol at the pic and song

100%manc said:

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

back to me beer . . .

Hey you fucking cheat! Use the template everyone else has used! ;)

Oj mate, cracking effort as usual. Does anyone know what's actually going up there on the mural?

lee-mcfc said:
100%manc said:

anyway . . . .

mancunian_way.jpg

back to me beer . . .
haha quality as always pal!

daveduke67 said:
I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg
only just seen this and i cant stop laughing!
this is an all time classic. it just looks right. pmsl, i salute you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.