This building will look very different

black mamba said:
goat867 said:
Seems a weird choice of building by the club for a billboard campaign to rival that of the "Welcome to Manchester" masterpiece, due to it being out of town. Is this the road that leads past PC World and on to Great Ancoats St? If so then I suppose its the route that I think a lot of supporters drive to the stadium in so that maybe significant.

It's probably the route most Salford rags will use to get to the derby at COMS!

and a lot of salford blues if you dont mind

BWFC tid said:
Bet Mancini wouldn't approve, he's the sort of fella who would say, "lets do our talking on the pitch."

Gary Cook = small time, giddy-clown

your boring now why dont you go to your own clubs forum??

warpig said:
Midlands Blue said:
No, i thought it wasn't quite right, so i picked another office block, cut a few stories off, blocked some windows out, added others, changed the colour, did a bit of landscaping and added the road. Couldn't fool you though.

all that effort yet it still looks like something a five year old has drawn. well done.

Thanks. I await your 100% Manc level effort of the other building.

bluevengence said:
Bellingham said:
I'd just like to say a massive thank you to my dad for bringing me up a blue.

I have to say there have been many times over the years when I thought 'what has he done?' and 'what am I doing?' but he always told me to keep the faith.

I am so glad I did. Not that of course it was ever really in doubt.

I absolutely love this club of ours and I am so proud to be a City fan and a part of this wonderful revolution.

I now realise that the last 35 years has been time carefully invested and boy are we going to enjoy the return on our investment of time, money, sweat and tears when (very soon now) we start the reap the rewards. Suddenly it all starts to make perfect sense.

Not that of course it's ever been about winning stuff. It's much, much more than that. it's about being a part of something, something that no rag would ever understand. It's about being a Manchester City Supporter. And that means the absolute world to me. And no matter whatever life throws at me no one, absolutely no one, can ever take that away from me.

And stupid as it might sound I'm so gald that the last 35 years were what they were as it means that the good times will be even more sweet. Bring it on. I'm ready when you are Garry, Kaldoon, Sheikh Mansour and Bobby.

So thank you dad and thank you City.

I love you both.

(got a tear in my eye typing this)

I don`t think they will manage to get all that on there....:-)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....COUGH....

lee-mcfc said:
BWFC tid said:
Bet Mancini wouldn't approve, he's the sort of fella who would say, "lets do our talking on the pitch."

Gary Cook = small time, giddy-clown

your boring now why dont you go to your own clubs forum??

Because I make you all tick, and you know it.

daveduke67 said:
I'd be happy with this - I feel its basic urban style is symbolic of the very people is it aiming to agitate - as in low quality and exceptionally simple.

2lasmxe.jpg
Brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.