'This City is Ours' song

twosips

Hey blues

Just wondering if anyone knows the tune that this song is based on? Asked about and seems no one knows! Is it just a football chant or is it based on an actual song?

Cheers all! Hunt over - I'll get this thread removed then! haha.

@Ric - feel free to delete this if you like :)

@twosips ............. I like to sing this one but I put my own words in, where the f word is I sing run off back to London............. :-)
Very polite of you EB. I want to be polite too but I can't when singing about the rags; )

Ahem

Paperboy, fuck off home
To the place that you came from
Back to Norway, posting papers
Paperboy, fuck off home.

First fans I remember singing to this tune were Fulham when they played at Loftus Road, who sang “I wanna go home, I wanna go home, take us back to the Cottage, I wanna go home”.

Then the Rags who sang “we pay for your home, we pay for your home, what a waste of council tax, we pay for your home” at us. Funny ****s

First fans I remember singing to this tune were Fulham when they played at Loftus Road, who sang “I wanna go home, I wanna go home, take us back to the Cottage, I wanna go home”.

Then the Rags who sang “we pay for your home, we pay for your home, what a waste of council tax, we pay for your home” at us. Funny ****s

We presumably nicked it from Fulham and changed it to Your towns a shithole I wanna go home.

Anyway, why are we letting kids start threads, I bet he had to google 'The Beach Boys'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.