This City

Thanks for that one Duc.

Really up for tomorrow after that.

On that subject, back home down south in the morning, after 3 days in scouse land.

Highlight was me and the lad taking mother into central Liverpool, me in my champions league away shirt and the lad in our home shirt, going into a major department store and buying some candles.

The purchase was genuine and they were scented.

We did however get some unny looks.

Quality way to spend a weekend :-)

Wow

All the years we thought it was great to take the piss out of ourselves because we were shit and now we have people that are embarrassed by a video that shows the achievements we've made in such a short period of time.

Anything that highlights and reminds me of the achievements we've made is fine by me, great video.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I went in a time-machine in 1976 and saw the future. It's the only reason I endured all those insufferable years of failure mixing with the likes of you.
Ah, so it was you who wrote this travesty? Actually, I'm not that surprised. It has quite a few of your hallmarks, such as theatrical poetic overembellishment and absurd inflated sense of aggrandisement.

Loved every second of it and can't quite fathom out how it couldn't have to touched the hearts of every blue watching it, f**k what anyone else on bloody facebook/twitter thinks, we are the champions,again, and can wallow in our glories as much as we see fit, had enough shit and still get it from plenty angles over the years. I never thought it'd get any better than Dickov in the 96th minute or Neville feeding the goat my expectations had been low for so long, we're now up there and long may videos like that continue, you never know what's round the corner.

I might have been a tad harsh..I'm sure it appeals to the fan it's aimed at

The type that go to City Live and wear the club shop

I'm probably our marketing men's worst nightmare

I buy my season ticket and the odd hotdog..and that's all they get from me

Not bought a new shirt for years

Get pissed before the game

Eat before the game mostly (see hot dog)

Don't buy programmes

Have been to City Square twice since it's conception

I'm interested in the football & a crack with my mates that's all

You can keep all this 'This Is Our City' bollocks

Course it's my City..been mine since I was knee high

Don't need anyone to tell me

I know I sound a barrel if laughs..and I actually am

I just can't be arsed with the bollocks that goes with it all

IanBishopsHaircut said:
I might have been a tad harsh..I'm sure it appeals to the fan it's aimed at

The type that go to City Live and wear the club shop

I'm probably our marketing men's worst nightmare

I buy my season ticket and the odd hotdog..and that's all they get from me

Not bought a new shirt for years

Get pissed before the game

Eat before the game mostly (see hot dog)

Don't buy programmes

Have been to City Square twice since it's conception

I'm interested in the football & a crack with my mates that's all

You can keep all this 'This Is Our City' bollocks

Course it's my City..been mine since I was knee high

Don't need anyone to tell me

I know I sound a barrel if laughs..and I actually am

I just can't be arsed with the bollocks that goes with it all

only difference between me and you is I don't get pissed before the match and I buy a programme and I loved it, maybe you should drink less.

Muffin or Barm
Tyler or Quinn
Agenda or No Agenda

Brilliant vid or cheesy OTT

Thought it was awful - total manufactured cheese. Normally love these things, for example, I loved the slot of Aguerro on MOTD50. That was brilliant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.