This Easter Weekends Matches.

jimharri said:
Len Rum said:
jimharri said:
And wouldn't Chelsea be more motivated going into that game 2 points behind, rather than (as seems inevitable now) 5 points? They're going to look at the two competitions they're still competing in, and will prioritize one over the other now. If you were Mourinho (thinking like Mourinho, not yourself), which one would you put greater effort into winning now?
But at the risk of boring the arse of everyone else on the forum, in your scenario had Chavs won yesterday then there would have been no result at Klanfield that would have put us in charge of our own destiny, whereas now there is - a Chav victory.
Fair point. What i'm saying is, how motivated will Chelsea be now? They may well put most of their eggs into the CL basket, and fierld a weaker side in Murkyside. Not what we want.

People are forgetting we have to win a game tomoz before any of this starts to kick in.

Blue Haze said:
Would the rags be stupid enough to retain Moyes? God I hope so

No chance in hell. They're not going to give this clown any more money. This is a disgrace of a season.

jimharri said:
Len Rum said:
jimharri said:
And wouldn't Chelsea be more motivated going into that game 2 points behind, rather than (as seems inevitable now) 5 points? They're going to look at the two competitions they're still competing in, and will prioritize one over the other now. If you were Mourinho (thinking like Mourinho, not yourself), which one would you put greater effort into winning now?
But at the risk of boring the arse of everyone else on the forum, in your scenario had Chavs won yesterday then there would have been no result at Klanfield that would have put us in charge of our own destiny, whereas now there is - a Chav victory.
Fair point. What i'm saying is, how motivated will Chelsea be now? They may well put most of their eggs into the CL basket, and fierld a weaker side in Murkyside. Not what we want.

Why would they do that when they can still win it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.