This Easter Weekends Matches.

30 goals in a 38 game season is insane considering he doesn't take pen's... He's still a **** though and a massive **** at that.

RyanP3609 said:
30 goals in a 38 game season is insane considering he doesn't take pen's... He's still a **** though and a massive **** at that.
against bottom 10 opposition....

jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
jimharri said:
Agreed. I posted in this thread yesterday evening that we needed a Chelsea win. Yet some people just couldn't (wouldn't?) see it.
I know mate i agreed with you and we both got a bashing on there
Yep. What's that old saying; ''none as blind as those that can't see''?
Not really, wanting Chelsea to win yesterday would have only benefited us in the event of a Dippers/Chavs draw (assuming as seems likely dippers win today).

Len Rum said:
jimharri said:
The cookie monster said:
I know mate i agreed with you and we both got a bashing on there
Yep. What's that old saying; ''none as blind as those that can't see''?
Not really, wanting Chelsea to win yesterday would have only benefited us in the event of a Dippers/Chavs draw (assuming as seems likely dippers win today).
And wouldn't Chelsea be more motivated going into that game 2 points behind, rather than (as seems inevitable now) 5 points? They're going to look at the two competitions they're still competing in, and will prioritize one over the other now. If you were Mourinho (thinking like Mourinho, not yourself), which one would you put greater effort into winning now?

come on Norwich, where's the first goal you've got in your locker??

(when we scored at Anfield and then equalised not long after it really knocked the stuffing out of them.. until they managed to capitalise on one of our mistakes against the run of play)

.. what are the odds on a Norwich 4-3 win?

;o)

- I jest of course...

but you can still dream

Begbie said:
RyanP3609 said:
against bottom 10 opposition....
When we take 1 point of Sunderland in 2 games, lose to Cardiff, draw 0-0 at Norwich, lose at Villa etc then I wish we had had someone to bang them in for fun against that kind of opposition....

I dont really get this way of using who he has scored against to beat Suarez over the head. Especially when our GD is virtually gone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.