This Easter Weekends Matches.

I try not to get involved in this agenda stuff, but why didn't Mariner give the foul on Snodgrass by Sakho.
He's taken him off his feet. Was it in a too dangerous position ?

Something stinks,this season everything has fell into place for these fcukers all teams have had good and bad decisions but these cnuts are getting alot more than just the rub of the green...

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I try not to get involved in this agenda stuff, but why didn't Mariner give the foul on Snodgrass by Sakho.
He's taken him off his feet. Was it in a too dangerous position ?

Edge of the Liverpool box..

ElanJo said:
Nothing added on for scouse timewasting. Timekeeping in football has been a joke for years. So inconsistant
Can't the added time be handed to a third party who tell the ref what to add?

It's just a mess.

United scored against us in the 97th minute and everyone makes concessions for it but no other ref has ever played more time for a goal scored in added time.

Some refs add another minute for time wasting whilst others don't.

You're on tender hooks because you have no clue if you have another minute to attack or if the ref will blow up.

I swear some of you guys act as if it's a conspiracy or something. If they weren't direct opposition to us you guys wouldn't be complaining at every decision at goes in their favour. Let's try not to slate the opposition?

yeah whatever !! said:
The only good thing from that is Liverpool are feeling the pressure..

Come on Chelsea..

They've been playing like this for a long time though.
Didn't deserve to win today, didn't deserve to beat us last week and didn't deserve to beat west ham the week before. People keep saying there look will run out, but it doesn't look like it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.