This forum is poor without Ajay

Re: This forum is shit without Ajay

Bring back Ajay...

Life was much more fun, and whether you believe or not - you still read his posts everyday

Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

So true - I am here lurking in the background.

To be honest I have spend more time replying to the 50 plus PM's I get a day and adding a few teasing comments to some of the threads.

I believe some of the information on my PM's have already been proved accurate, anyway I am here - I have not left and never intent to leave my second home - BLUEMOON :)

I will post but bear with me as tonight I am taking my darling wife for a nice meal at a nice little Dim Sum restaurant at place called Dubai Festival City.

I will back later.

Thank you all for support and all your PM's.

Steam Sum Dim Sum...nice.

Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

To be honest I have spend more time replying to the 50 plus PM's I get a day and adding a few teasing comments to some of the threads.

I believe some of the information on my PM's have already been proved accurate, anyway I am here - I have not left and never intent to leave my second home - BLUEMOON :)

I will post but bear with me as tonight I am taking my darling wife for a nice meal at a nice little Dim Sum restaurant at place called Dubai Festival City.

I will back later.

No PMs in my mailbox. I am not worthy? :-)

Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

I will back later.

what youre taking her out again, you must have done something pretty bad to be taking the missus out this many times. Glad mine doesnt read this forum, she'd get ideas

The lad has a lot of patience, some of the stick he took on here was totally unjustified.

If it had been me in that position i would have left long long ago, you dont need hassle like that in your life.

If he does start posting info again whether you believe it or not just give the lad some respect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.