This forum is poor without Ajay

Re: This forum is shit without Ajay

TonyM said:
Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

So true - I am here lurking in the background.

To be honest I have spend more time replying to the 50 plus PM's I get a day and adding a few teasing comments to some of the threads.

I believe some of the information on my PM's have already been proved accurate, anyway I am here - I have not left and never intent to leave my second home - BLUEMOON :)

I will post but bear with me as tonight I am taking my darling wife for a nice meal at a nice little Dim Sum restaurant at place called Dubai Festival City.

I will back later.

Thank you all for support and all your PM's.

No PMs in my mailbox. I am not worthy? :-)

Do you belong to Ajay?...are you a disciple?...non believers will not have eternal access to the font of all knowledge...repent and you shall receive....otherwise you will be forever living in darkness...and waiting for a text from MCFC.co.uk....the choice is yours sinner.

BillyMC said:
TonyM said:
Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

To be honest I have spend more time replying to the 50 plus PM's I get a day and adding a few teasing comments to some of the threads.

I believe some of the information on my PM's have already been proved accurate, anyway I am here - I have not left and never intent to leave my second home - BLUEMOON :)

I will post but bear with me as tonight I am taking my darling wife for a nice meal at a nice little Dim Sum restaurant at place called Dubai Festival City.

I will back later.

Do you belong to Ajay?...are you a disciple?...non believers will not have eternal access to the font of all knowledge...repent and you shall receive....otherwise you will be forever living in darkness...and waiting for a text from MCFC.co.uk....the choice is yours sinner.

this ^^^

Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

I will back later.

I hope your wife know's how lucky she is, being privy to all your knowledge! She better have taken your man flu seriously!!

BillyMC said:
TonyM said:
Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

I will back later.

You missed off the smiley - I hope.

I have my own source of information a friend who works at the COM he's well informed and totally up to date and I told him to text me of anything NEW that happens
Got a text from him about a hour ago.
You have JUST signed a new player from holland ..............De jong
He's my LateITK

shootmeifipost10k said:
I have my own source of information a friend who works at the COM he's well informed and totally up to date and I told him to text me of anything NEW that happens
He's my LateITK

Anything on Arshavin?
Youve got a 100% record up to now.

shootmeifipost10k said:
He's my LateITK

Any news on Wayne Bridge?

TonyM said:
Ajay said:
Rushton121 said:
Ajay hasnt left.....

I will back later.

hes never replied to any of mine either !!

twinkletoes said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
He's my LateITK

Any news on Wayne Bridge?

No but Barton Bridge is closed...just had a text from a lorry driver mate whose ITK

Ajay do you have any info on where the island went on Lost?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.