This forum

Glazers_Wallet

doesnt half wind me up some times, i am happy with the result we got at spurs, compared to last year when we got stuffed plus liuke mancini said we need time to gel. imagine if we had a full strength gel'd team on saturday. i expected spurs to put us under for the first half. our defence was awesome some real battlers in there and that is what i love to see. silva looks like he needs to get to grips with the pace but apart from that when he had the ball he looked good. yaya toure was great some of them balls he done into the box were perfect, too bad they fell to swp who isnt good enough and neither is richards.. you all need to cheer up n be patient :)

city are back

ps:
i dunno how good my spelling n lit is on this post as i am fairly hung over, but i hope you get the gist of it :D

I think true fans on here are pleased with a point. Hart made some good saves, but thinks most of the saves he made any decent keeper would have made, especially the Huddlestone shots. Silva was well off the pace. The 3 defemsive midfielders give the full backs the chance to go forward, All we need now is Boateng to be fit, to replace Richards

Agree with you. Some of the rubbish on here fired at Mancini is ridiculess and from posters who were still demanding that Hughes should be given more time after he had had 18 months.

I'm with you on this one. piont at the lane is a great result, Kolo palyed poss his best game, Hart was fantastic, Kompany was superb, Silva looked overwhelmed in the first 15 then went on the right, got some space and some confidence and i thought looked really impressive with his movement and calmness on the ball for the rest of the game. In fact, i cant recall ever being so impressed by someone upping there game in 1 single match, consdiering he only got back from mexico on friday and is supposedly far too light weight for this league AND its reconed to take a year to get used to this league, I think this lad will be awesome for us.
Johnson looked really dangerous when he came on, and looked like he's bulked up a bit in the summer.
Ade looked like he brought more threat.
If i had one gripe , Tevez had a poor game by his own high standards, dropping far too deep and staying far too deep when others had the ball in advanced positions.
And weve signed Balotelli.
I am well happy<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:27 pm --<br /><br />I'm also wank at typing

smidycent said:
I think true fans on here are pleased with a point. Hart made some good saves, but thinks most of the saves he made any decent keeper would have made, especially the Huddlestone shots. Silva was well off the pace. The 3 defemsive midfielders give the full backs the chance to go forward, All we need now is Boateng to be fit, to replace Richards

The fans who are disappointed with a point are also true fans, they just happen to have a different opinion to that.

after the battering we took in the first half im happy with a point away to spuds. First game of the season is tough for most teams. As mentioned before the back 5 worked like trojans (maybe Richards was off the pace but then in all truth Bale was flying)

I think every team would take a point going into a match at WHL so I am happy to take a point there because most teams will not get anything.

OK, so we didn't look like world beaters but we did look like a team with a lot of bottle and prepared for a fight which is what we lacked at times last season.

I wouldn't worry too much, if we beat Liverpool playing fairly well this board will be full of people saying that we are going to win the league. This site, as most football fans are, are very reactionary without looking at the wider picture.

117 M34 said:
I think every team would take a point going into a match at WHL so I am happy to take a point there because most teams will not get anything.

OK, so we didn't look like world beaters but we did look like a team with a lot of bottle and prepared for a fight which is what we lacked at times last season.

I wouldn't worry too much, if we beat Liverpool playing fairly well this board will be full of people saying that we are going to win the league. This site, as most football fans are, are very reactionary without looking at the wider picture.
Agree, to many goldfish fans.

Prestwich_Blue said:
This forum winds me up, educates me, makes me scratch my head or facepalm in amazement and makes me laugh out loud. That's why I love it.

could not of said it any better mate :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.